Alone time

(NO ONE'S POV)
(July 2)

Lucas was shirtless while watching a movie on the couch he was(btw he is home alone) while Lucas was still watching movie he heard a knock on the door he got up and open the door to see max standing "m-may I come inside Lucas?" max said gently"oh of course you can" Lucas said.

Max walks in as Lucas closed the door behind him"max why did you come here?" Lucas ask "because theirs badly anything to do at my mom's house and plus she is drunk again" max said "oh ok I understand" Lucas said, max sat down on the couch as Lucas did the same thing.

Both of them were watching the movie together and while the movie was playing max felt a hand gently go on her waist, she felt goosebumps on her back, when she looked to see who hand it was it was Lucas hand, she blushed and moved Lucas hand off of her.lucas went to looked at her"you ok?" lucas asked"yeah I'm fine why ask?" max asked"cause you look like a tomato but redder"lucas replied with.

"Shut up lucas I said I'm ok-" max said "yeah sure-" lucas mumbled max got on top of him "I heard that dumbass!" max said.

Lucas smirked at her moving his eyebrowns up and down, she was confused by what he was doing until she realize what she was doing"thats hot" Lucas said teasing her.Her face became even more redder at that point,Lucas held her hips and kissed her gently and softly for about a couple of minutes
After she realise from the kiss she laid down on his chest and closed her eyes
And fell asleep.