Chapter 1: Home alone

Aahhh home alone is fun. It is holiday and mum and dad went out on a date! :-O. My name Moto Kudasaki and i am a third year student, most people call me a shut in type :-( but actually i just like playing video games, a particular one at that, the one and the only game i live for, adventurers conquest.

This is an online 4 multi-player RPG game where adventurers must complete the quest to defeat the demon lord terrorizing the people of Asgard. Its a very anticlimactic story with a lot of twist but it's incredibly long and i am yet to finish it even though i play it ten hours a day =_=.

Fun fact: Adventurers conquest is a real game but it pales in comparison to my game.

Part 2: Cheat master

It is really a fun game, starting from level 1, fighting monsters and slowly getting stronger, even though that doesn't apply to me, its still fun watching my friends struggle.

Yes!, I am the cheat master! B-), I have acquired one hundred cheats codes which my other three team player friends josh, kyle and woford always go crazzzy about, maybe because they are almost impossible to get but i have my ways :-) I also like the destruction my cheats cause to my foes, its really flashy.

Today i'm playing once again and i'm not really sure what cheat codes to use :-\, i look at my list and at the top are my strongest cheat codes.

Fun fact: The cheats codes are numbers so they are hard to memorize.

Part 3: Holy sword

The top three, infinite health, infinite mana and infinite strength. These are the ones i easily memorized in my head and are basically the strongest of the 50 on the list. Sorry, i couldn't read the whole list due to laziness so there are pretty much 50 more i don't know.

Okay, lets start fresh and easy, not too powerful, not too weak, lets go with holy sword Garlion! wow its still has that pretty blue glow (✯ᴗ✯) Garlion is a thin long holy sword with a refreshing blue glow that slices through demons and monsters, no one stands a chance against my holy sword! hahahaha!(^^)

Fun fact:holy is blue colour and cursed is red colour.

Part 4: Cursed sword

I input the cursed sword Zetsubo! cheat code and it announces itself with its evil red glow hahahaha! :^). I put Zetsubo on my left hand and Garlion, on my right hand. it seems their powers are in pair with each other because half of my body is engulfed in blue and the other half in red so my character really looks cool now B-).

Oh i forgot to mention that the game is a VR(Visual Reality) game, sorry ?_? I'm currently customizing my character, having a dark and sulky hair even though in real life,my hair is brown and curly. I put on a black assassins outfit with a wavy robe on top, reaching to under my knee but in real life, i'm in my pyjamas :,-).

Fun fact: The origin story of Holy sword Garlion and Cursed sword Zetsubo was that they were formed from the death of two beings, a Holy being named Garlion and Cursed being named Zetsubo who were twins. Their souls condensed and formed the two swords.

Part 5: Adventurers guild

It is night, 9pm and its time to log in, my friends would be waiting for me so lets log in. Logging in, logging in, logged in. Just as before, i'm in the adventurers guild but there are strangely more players now. On my mini map, there are more than 1000 players from my local area.

Adventurer's conquest is a really popular game with players worldwide so adventurer guilds are created, depending on your location in the world you spawn to these guilds. The guild I am in is the Tempo guild, i look around for my friends and find them having a drink.