more than love you

I've always wondered what love was, i mean when i had my first boyfriend i thought that, that was love.

That feeling that was making me so happy thought that that was love but that was just that, that was a feeling, a strong feeling, but not love. No because i felt that love for the first time at my 8th grade homecoming with a boy i had been dating for a while i knew that i had liked him more than the first boy and i know that he made me feel different,

i knew that i loved him i did but i was not in love with him no i definitely wasn't i mean how could it be how could i be in love with him, when i fell in love freshman year for the first time with a boy from my theater class and l loved his smile and his personality and every single thing about him.

I would have done anything for him, and i thought i was done falling because once you hit the ground really hard you never really what to jump from that cliff again but i am so so glad i did, i'm so glad i stupidly jumped with my eyes closed

because...

Now i know the difference between it all now. i know the difference between feeling and between love and between in love and between this, there is genuinely not a word in the world big enough to express my love for you.

Sitting here right now with you made me realize that this is more than a feeling and this is more then love and this is more than in love and this is more than us and i more that love it and i more than love you and i more that love our love and i more than love our fights and i more than love everything when i'm with you. So this is just a reminder that I more than love you.

Yeah, more than love you