2.

Nicki...

Another sleepless night. Which isn't a huge deal.  You can't exactly get a good night sleep when you're homeless. I'm a woman at that. Men always tries to take advantage of you, trust me. It has happened to me plenty of times, Every sexual encounter I had was not done on the terms of me agreeing to it. So I just stop sleeping which is why I have to pretty much stay high.

I was just laying on the cool sidewalk, so I just sit up. Stretching my body, my high died down a whole lot. I really didn't want to take my pills on an empty stomach because then I would get sick, but since I had no money. I had to do it.

I only take a half again, just so I could get through the day. Taking a deep breath, I manage to get up. I think I would go to Oblock to find Von my drug dealer.

I wish I had a Home,  to clean myself up. I've been in the same clothes for months. It was hard to steal, I really didn't like to steal because I would always get caught and go to jail, and I
didn't wanna go back there.

It was colder than it was yesterday, so I walk a little slower today. Wrapping my arms around myself to warm myself up which didn't work so much. I would have to break down and eventually steal a coat before the winter officially came. I would die if I didn't do it soon. Maybe I can find an abandoned house to stay at when the winter becomes to hard.

Finally arriving to the block, people was outside like always. My eyes was searching for Von his face or to see his big chain that said  " OBlock". Or even to his friend the one that kept pushing me. I really just want to see Von again. 

" What you doing over here?" A male asks me, glaring at me.

" I'm looking for someone ", I say to him trying to walk but someone grabs me.

" You think you finna walk down our block fa free?" Asks the man that grabs me.

" Look I just wanna find someone, I promise not to bother anyone", I say to the six men, they were much bigger than me.

" What you willing to do ?" One of the men asks me smiling down at me evilly.

" Please just let me go, I'll leave ", I say becoming afraid,  maybe I can come find Von tonight.

" Nah nah, you here now", he says grabbing my fave roughly.

" Yo mouth pretty as fuck, I wonder how my dick would look in there", he says smiling and my heart drops.

" Please don't do this,  " I say feeling myself wanting to cry, my stomach was turning in all kind of knots.

" You got some money then?" Another one asks me, his tone just as agressive..

" No I don't have anything", I say to him, now I was trying to pull away but it was too late.