11..

Nicki...

I wake up to Von's big ass head on my chest. A smile spreads across my face, running my fingers through his dreads. He seemed relaxed at my touch,  so I just kept playing in his head lightly. He was so handsome even unconscious.. I wanted to kiss his lips, so that was I do. I peck his lips repeatedly until his eyes flutter open.

" Good morning ", I say smiling, watching him sit up and stretch his body.

" Good morning lil folks ", he says smiling,  standing up.

I notice his dick was on hard, he was just in his boxers so I mean it was hard not to notice that it was at full attention,  making me feel a way..

" Man stop looking at my dick", he says laughing,  causing my face to heat up as I look at him..

" So what", I say getting out of bed, jumping on his back, my legs wrapping around his slim waist.

He walks us into his bathroom, he says me down. Grabbing his tooth brush and handing me one, even though I had one in my room, I didn't feel like walking to go get it. We brush our teeth, floss,  and use mouth wash. Then he goes to Pee, his butt was super cute. 

" Stop staring at my ass Nicki", he says causing me to burst into laughter..

" Boy those lil ass butt cheeks", I say laughing, extremely hard.

" Man shut up", he says flushing the toilet, walking over to the sink to wash his hands.

" Make me", I say smartly, folding my arms.

He turns off the sink, looking over at me. A evil smirk spreads across his face, I didnt even see him move his hand to wrap it around my neck, pulling me for a passionate kiss. My arms wrap around his neck as we kiss.