Chapter one, A fallen queen

Warning mature language ahead

"WHAT!"screamed the princess.

"Lisa I know u are mad but that is no reason to act like a animal,you are a princess act like one ."Said Anne Manoban,Queen of Thailand and Korea.

Lisa stood  there stunned,Her long blonde hair in a ponytail,her usual beautiful face filled with tears ruining her makeup,her emerald eyes filled with pools of sadness.Her normal long slender form,draped.

Suddenly she dropped to the floor.Her sobbing blending out the loud *thud*.

"M-mother please u have to understand i-I am to young plus I am not into boys."whispered the blonde in between her sobs.

"Lisa for the last time,you are not going to marry a woman,If you don't like men get used to it cause I don't care."stated the cruel woman.

Lisa gathered all her courage and growled  in a cold threatening voice,"I don't think you understood me mother I am NOT going to marry a boy~all of them are fucking jerks.So I don't C A R E what you say I am not gonna marry a man atleast not at the age of 18."

Mrs Manobans smile faltered for a second.

"But lisa!You can't be-be such a outcast ur a princess and u are marrying a boy that's final if u don't u will be a embarrassment,a disappointment.If u don't u will be a fallen queen."shrieked the queen,her voice full of anger.

A fallen Queen is a queen that has not followed the rules.For example,if a commoner were to not follow the queens rules they would die,her mother (the queen)has made the rule that the princess shall marry a boy not a girl.Now Lisa wants to marry a girl but if she does she will be breaking the rules,and if she is breaking the rules the previous queen (her mother) will decide if she shall die.Now her mother being the cruel woman she is would agree, and then one of her cousins will become queen,and all of the fame and money would still be going to Lisa's mom and dad,now only if the population objects saying the queen shall not die,then there will be a vote and the population will decide if Lisa shall die.But the population would do what ever her mother would want them to.

The royal family were real sadists.Atleast that was what Lisa thought.Everyone thought that they were the perfect example of what the perfect family was but on the inside it was the complete opposite.The princess has never had a say on what goes on in her life.It's always been about fame and money,the family never cared about her.

Manoban is going to turn 18 in 5 months and when she does she is gonna be crowned queen and with that she must find a suitable husband.But Lisa thinks she's to young for such nonsense plus she doesn't even like boys.Lisa glared at her mother.Taking a deep breath she said in a shaky voice,"may I be excused to my room""Yes,your maid rosé will escort you to your room."replied the queen.

Lalisa manoban later in her room 12:35

"SHE SAID WHAT!"screamed Park Chaeyoung in anger.

Everyone called her rosé,but Lisa liked to call her chae.Chae was Lisas maid but also her one and only best friend.

Lisa had just finished telling her about the chat she had with mother."OH THAT MOTHERFUCKING BITCH IS SO DEAD!"growled the taller girl in anger.