Chapter 2

Jennie lay there on the ground,sleeping.Her body filled with bruises.

The morning sun crept up and the sunshine hitted Jennie's face.A small smile crept up to her face.She slowly tried to get up,the pain was becoming unbearable for her.She was now completely standing,but crying.Her mom and dad had left like they always did,leaving the poor girl all alone.The bruises couldn't be that bad she thought as she limped to the mirror.

"Shit"

It was way worse,her face was bruised badly,and her body had turned blue/red.It was as if she was in a car accident.This is going to be hard to hide thought the girl.She bandaged her arms and applied medicine at her bruised areas,she had to find an excuse,her friends couldn't find out about her parents.Especially Jisoo.The Korean girl took out a oversized hoodie that came up to her knees and wore some leggings.She made some serious and tugged on the hoodie,so that the only part you could see was her face.Kim covered her face with makeup,trying to hide the bruises.She covered as much as she could but you could still see the bruises.Nini grabbed her bag and headed outside.The blue eyed girl was slightly limping as she opened the door.

"Its gonna be a long day."she thought as she sighed.

Lalisa Manoban in her room 7:20

"HURRY UP LISA WE ARE GONNA BE LATE",shouted rosé from outside.Today was Lalisa's first day at greenfold high and she was ready to have the time of her life.She had begged her parents to let rosé to go with her and thankfully they agreed.Lisa was standing in front of long vintage mirror,looking at herself.She had straightened her hair a little bit and was wearing black crop top with some bootcut jeans.Lisa thought she looked good enough.Her parents had said "Be on ur best behaviour and flirt with the rich men."So Lisa thought she might as well be the "party girl"live her life,flirt,drink,maybe or maybe not read some wattpad smut and act it out (;) I died while writing this part HELP ME)

"IM COMING!"shouted Lisa as she headed out.She was wearing some celine boots and was holding a celine bag."Ready."The princess said as she headed out of her room."Slay queen looking amazing as always,we're going to the kitchen first I need some food."said Chae as she looped her arm around Lisa's and walked to the kitchen."Not looking so bad yourself bitch."stated Lisa while giggling.Park Chaeyoung was wearing a short plaid skirt that clung to her body,making girls AND boys drool,with a pastel brown matching top.She looked stunning.Once they were at the kitchen Chae stuffed some  food in her bag while munching on toast.

Rosé was also known as foodsé.

Honestly there was more food in her bag than books."You want some?"asked Chae while drinking/eating some soup as they were walking to the limo that was gonna drop them at school."Didn't you just eat like three pieces of toast."said Lisa while laughing."HELLO?That was mean,it's not my fault I'm hungry"said rosé while pouting.Lisa just giggled as they got in the car.Lisa spent the car ride at her phone while Chaeyoung continued eating.

When they finally reached Lisa could feel her excitement .She was so happy,and to think her happiness was about school.

And as Lisa stepped out of the car she had no idea,that this day was about to change her life...

Jennie Kim at school 7:45

"What's up guys?"said Jennie as she walked up to her friends,Jisoo,Taeyhung,Jungkook,Suga and Jimin were standing at their usual meeting place,at the school entrance,by the cherry blossom tree.Taeyhung and Jungkook were dating,probably one of the cutest couples you will ever see,Suga and Jimin were best friends,but everyone could see they had a crush on each other,they were just to shy to admit it.