PLEASE F##K ME

I pulled up in front of my house. It was quite small but it is home. Jungkook hopped out instantly and came over to the driver seat, opening the door for me. I chuckled at his gestures. "Lets go my lady" he said with an unknown yet cute accent. I held his hand and let him walk me over to the door. I inserted the pin and opened the door. Thank god i had cleaned it recently. "Come in" i said to Jungkook, who now looked reluctant to enter. "Aren't you afraid that I might hurt you or you?" he asked. I went silent for a second "im... but i can't let you sleep on the street in this weather with a gang chasing you" i said honestly. "It's fine, I will sleep here, at least you can hear me if I get in a problem" he said, pointing to the driveway. "No don't be silly '' I said, grabbing his hands which were way larger than mine. "I'm being serious though, if your afraid or uncomfortable I will sleep out there" he said. I closed the door behind us and pulled his hand dragging him with me. "I want you here, its done" i said teasingly. I took him to the guest room directly next to mine. "This is your room" i said looking over to jungkook.

Jungkooks face was intense, he looked deeply into my eyes. I felt paralyzed under his gaze. His eyes dropped from my eyes down to my lips. "Can i?" he asked. "Yes" I whispered as I felt his lips enclose my bottom lip. He coated my lips with his saliva, his hands pulling me into him violently. I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I sucked his tongue passionately and my hands became tangled in his hair. He pressed my body more into him, i could feel his hardness against my tummy, i was quite short compared to him. I deepened the kiss by pulling him down to my level. He pulled away slowly before picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his hips as he enclosed my lips between his again. Junkooks started walking towards the bed and sat down on the edge with me still straddling him. He moved his lips down to my neck and i moaned at the new sensation. I threw my head back exposing more of my neck, i felt tiny tings of pain and i knew his kisses were leaving a hickey. I started grinding against his hard dick. Jungkook let out a sexy moan and i knew he wanted me. I pushed him back onto the bed laying him down . I moved up my ass pressing directly on his hard dick that was now trying to rip his pants. I leaned forward kissing him on the lips. I felt his hands grab my ass pushing it down onto him. I kissed down is neck, chest and tummy. I tugged at his shirt and he sat up letting me remove it. I threw it onto the floor and continued to grind against him. Jungkook picked me up, slamming me onto the bed with him on top. He was getting really honry. "Stop teasing me princess" he whispered into my ear. "Or what" i saod suductivly. "Or i will fuck you so hard you cant walk" he gruffed in my ear. I brushed my fingers against his chest and down to his pants, looking him straight in the eye. I played with the hem of his pants. "What if thats what i want?' i asked looking at him. Jungkook smiled devilishly. "Well then you asked for it" he whispered. He flipped me onto my tummy and grabbed my legs pushing them up so that I was in a doggy position. I felt his breath on my cheeks. Although it wasn't planned, I was proud of wearing my plaid skirt. Jungkook slapped my cheeks and I moaned. I felt his fingers rub my soaked panties. "Your so wet princess" he said. I felt him push my panties aside and insert his fingers onto my clit. He rubbed circles onto my pussy making me moan "ahh yes, fuck" jungkook pressed harder onto my pussy pleasuring me more. "Fuck ahhhh jugnkook im close" i moand loudly feeling a knot for in my tummy. Jungkook continued to rub even faster "ahhhh mmmmm fuck im coming ahh" I screamed as i relased all my cum onto his fingers i stayed in the same position trying to catch my breath. Jungkook flipped me onto my back facing him. "Do you like that princess?" he asked. Eyes loitering between my legs. "Your beautiful princess". I giggled a little "I want you" I said teasingly. Jungkook kissed me our chests touching he pulled back and pulled down my panties off, my skirt was still on and my white tank top jungkook jungkook planted wet kisses on my inner thighs leading to my pussy, i moaned softly, jungkook moved his lips of my skin i closed my eyes trying to catch my breath. All of a sudden I felt his tongue sliding between my pussy and I arched my back "ahhhh yes baby, just like that" I moaned. "You taste good princess" he said before getting back to his business, he sucked on my slit intesnely, i couldn't handle the sensation anymore i needed him. "Fuck me...ah please fuck me '' I moaned. Jungkook sat up and unbuckled his belt. He slid his pants down revealing his extremely large cock. "You hungry princess?" he asked in a husky tone. "Yes," I said shamelessly. Jungkook straddled my face, pinning my arms down, he shoved his dick in my mouth, I seductively slid my tongue in circles ever so slowly around his shaft. He moans before pushing his dick even deeper down my throat. I gagged and the vibrations sent shivers down his back. He cupped my face with a hand then slid his hand down to my neck choking me, he thrusted his dick in and out of my throat untill saliva covered my chest. He thrusted one last time in my mouth before I could see hi spre cum dripping out . I took the chance and laid him down sitting on top of him, my bare pussy agsint his hard cock. I removed my white top revealing a balck sexy lace bra. I played with my boobs while grinding against his hardness. "Do you like this view daddy?" I said massaging my boobs. "I would like it even better if you removed that bra," he said breathlessly. "Hmm"'''I was still moving my hips , my pussy becoming extremely wet everytime i pressed his dick on my clit. "I can help you if you want," said Jungkook, sitting up a little. I pushed him back gently, kissing him. I sat on his lap again is dick was right on my clit. I rocked my body back and forth, his precum still leaking out. I moved at a faster fpace "fuck y/n" he moaned as he relased, the cum covering his tummy. I kissed him again ebfore hopping off his dick only to feel his strong arms wrap around me smashing me into the bed once more, without warning i felt him enter me, "ahhhhhhh fuck your streatching me" i screamed. Jungkook moved in and out of me like a machine ignoring my screams. The pain burned my insides and I arched my back closing my eyes. I felt his hands on my bra pulling it down ward revealing my boobs. Jungkook massaged one nipple while sucking and slightly biting on the other. The pain started to fade and my screams were replaced with oud moans "ahhh fuck, you feel so good daddy" i moand my eyes opend now and staring directly into his. Jungkook seemed to get turned on and thrusted even faster and deeper than anything before. I threw my head back biting my lips. My moans were becoming extremely loud with every thrust. "Ahhhh yess, mmm.. Jungkook im close" i moand. "Same princess" jungkook thrusted at an inhuman speed and i felt myself starting to realize "i'm cumming" i moaned. "No,'' he commanded, still thrusting, holding it until I said so ''I clenched my walls around his dick. "Fuck your so tights" he moand clsoing his eyes. He grabbed my legs up and thrusted into me even deeper. "Ohh fuck, i cant its so fuckn good" i moand realsing all my liquid over his dick. Jungkook grabbed me violently into his body, his balls were slapping on my thighs. "Ohhhh fuck fuck" i screamed feeling the over stimulation. Jungkook moaned loudly before I felt him release inside of me. "Ugh fuck" i gasped for air as Jungkook collapsed beside me on the bed. He wrapped his hands around my shaking body. "I think I like you," he whispered into my ear.