CH# 1

now rolling forwards on the expansively large amounts of land is none other than a colossal land ship that is now treading its way towards the unknown vastness...and inside in the main bridge is the command post, is a masked and hooded figure now looking on the progress of some kind of construction project...

???: doctor! here's the video surveillance of the new generator that might be strong enough to get Rhodes island up and moving again...

doctor: thank you...now let's see here...

the masked individual with the female voice now takes a good look at it and is aware that something could be up with it...

doctor: huh?...hey! this isn't the generators that we ordered...this is the blueprints for some kind of experimental uhhh...wormhole generator?......waaaaahhh!!!!

then at least a couple of gears now start turning in her head as she now starts running towards the area where she can go see the machine...

doctor: I just hope that I'm not too late...

...and in a mad dash towards the engine room to go see the progress, with a communicator on hand...

doctor:...kal'tsit, closure, amiya! I need you to come to my coordinates, I made a mistake in getting the blueprints!

and as she now goes on down the halls, contacting the three people that can at least advise her in the most current situation all on the phone...

closure: I knew it!...that getting those blueprints from those old ruins from that babel place...

doctor: great! how in the world did those get mixed up!?

kal'tsit: doctor! I need you to come and explain how come there are some strange pillars in the engine room!?

doctor: I don't know! ...I'm busy running while calling you!

...she then accidentally rammed away some of the staff that are working there...

???: iyaaaa!!!

...with one part she made a short girl trip and fell, making her spill dirt all over the place...

doctor: i-i'm so sorry!

..as said dirt now ends up on top of some other people...

???: watch it!

doctor:....!? I gotta go now, kal'tsit needs me!

she kept on apologizing as she now ran towards the engine room...even remembering the part of what made this one incident happen in the first place...

flashback, doctor pov:

in the meeting room is where the doctor is now ordering around the technical teams to go replace the old engines that are now being replaced...and coincidentally is the place where they keep the old salvaged 

doctor: ok! this is the blueprints that you need to work around in replacing the old engines!  which is now getting a wack job...so here!

she then grabbed ahold of the blueprint container,

she then gave them the blueprints and schematic to work around in during the repairs...and they all left with the instructions now guiding them...

later:

as they all now meet up with kal'tsit who is now being notified, as she now gets the team ...

kal'tsit: ...

???: oh...the doctor just ordered to have the generators replaced...

kal'tsit: oh...that...let me see those...