CH# 7

abydos, A4r pov:

in the formerly prestigious high school that the A4 reserve team all now are all waiting inside of an old classroom where they are trying to contact rhodes island through the sandstorm...

ansel: hello? A4 reserve to rhodes island...nothing!

steward: so what you got?

ansel: i keept on getting nothing and the sun is setting, and we're going to get caught by the other locals that lives in this city's district...

cardigan: oh that can't be that bad...is it?

melantha: it's not like that at all...

ayane: so what is going on now?

adnachiel: the sandstorm, it's no passing and i'm thinking that it's going to last for another week or two.

ayane: and that means...you're staying until the sandstorm is gone?

ansel: that is mostly correct, we're staying unitl the the sandstorm is gone...but for now we're 

stuck here until the sandstorm is no longer our concerns...

cardigan: and it's going to be sooooo boring with nothing to do in here!

steward: cardigan!

cardigan: what!? i'm just saying...you're you're just too scared to speak up to me~?

steward: what!? 

ayane: so what do you people want to do?

...they all looked onto the girl with the red glasses now gets mostly confused at what she is hearing right now as she is basically stuck with a gang of some dimensionally-displaced individuals that especially have a new thing in mind; a different gender, and a strange affinity for close quarters combat...

cardigan: so what're we gonna do with-

steward: no not now...

ayane: i-is everything alright?

ansel: no not really...

ayane: huh?

...the confused girl looked at the medic of the group, who is mildly annoyed at the fact that both cardigan and steward are fighting at a time like this...

Ansel: it's not always like this, ever since cardigan joined the team, it's mostly been peaceful for the time being.

ayane: so what changed?

ansel: well what changed it the fact that they didn't stop fighting since cardigan is annoying and steward is mostly trying to keep her out of trouble, and as for Melantha trying to keep the peace between the two of them...it's not easy being in her shoes...

ayane: oh...so it's sort of like nonomi and serika in a way...

melantha: in that sense?

adnachiel: well they've been like that ever since i could even remember.

ayane: well if you put it that way...well are you going to sleep in the school?

...she looked apit confused at the though of having five strangers sleeping inside of the school that she has been trying to keep alive for who knows when, as the sun is now going down...

adnachiel: ok...to tell you the truth none of us are native to kivotos by the way.

ayane: huh? what do you mean?

melantha: that is something you'll learn soon...

...she now sees the team now rearrange the tables and desks into makeshift beds as to sleep past the sandstorm...