Problems

''Use you're powers to make it look like we all stand there'' Viperion said, I took my weapon(?) and did a nice song just for fun, there was a glowing ball, I trow with it, we all suddenly stand there, the villains came after us. Well not us, the illusion. My necklace started to beep, ''W- What happens?'' I asked, Viperion shocked, you're gonna turn back fast, but if you do that you're illusion will disappear, just wait a little more time'' ''Okay'' It beeped again, ''I'll cover you'' he said, I turned back into myself, ''AAH'' I said, Evillustrator came, he draw something, his sentimonster came, and I was locked up. The biggest problem is that Viperion knows who I am, I dropped the Miraculous on purpose next to him. So Shadow Moth can't get it. He saw it and did his second chance. '' ''Okay'' I said, ''Wait!'' he said, ''Did you had to use you're second chance?'' I asked, ''Yes, fast follow me'' he said, I followed him, we went into the sewer. ''I have to turn back, wait a second'' he said, when he came back he said, ''Second chance!'' and then his power was turned on again. ''We have to look where they are'' He said, ''I'll go first, you can always use you're second chance'' I said, I looked, and got hit by something. ''This way'' Viperion said, ''Something is there'' I said, there was something in the water. ''I don't see anything'' Viperion said, we walked for a long time, then we found the other heroes. We where all hiding here. ''Hi'' I said, ''Hi'' All the others said, ''This doesn't work this time'' Ladybug said, ''We have to recharge'' Chat Noir said. We all recharged, I didn't turn back jet and saw there where also normal persons here. I don't think I'm good enough for this, I walked up to Ladybug and gave her the Miraculous back. ''I can't do this, I'm sorry'' I said, ''You can do this, you're amazing Tess!'' Ladybug, I looked away and sat down, ''Please'' Ladybug said, ''You are the best, why would you think not?'' she asked, ''My sister works together with Shadow Moth, I have epilepsy, I am the reason Nathaniel is akumatized, and now the whole city is akumatized, Viperion had to save me already three times. Do I have to go on?'' ''Viperion has been busy for months saving me, but first it was Ice Pack. So you can do this'' She said, ''Don't you know that?'' ''Even my father doesn't like me'' I said, ''You can do this!'' Ladybug said, ''I believe in you!'' ''Alright, but I need help'' I said, ''I can't do this idea alone, maybe a Lucky Charm could help'' I said, Ladybug grinned, ''LUCKY CHARM!'' she said, she had a chair, I don't know how this helps but alright. I transformed again. ''This is the plan'' I said.