Plan

''I will make a illusion of Tess, Evillustrator get's her, then he is easier to get. Then we try to get Dark Cupid, and then one by one the rest. After every villain Viperion does a new second chance, so then it can't go wrong, and then we have everyone'' I said, ''I don't think it's good'' I said,''It's amazing!'' Ladybug said, ''But why do I need a chair?'' ''I don't know, you will find out, you always do, your Ladybug!'' I said, ''Wow, you are really different then your sister'' Ladybug said, ''Do you know my sister?'' I asked, ''We have met'' Ladybug said, ''She works together with Shadow Moth, I will take her'' I did the illusion, as I thought Evillustrator took her/me(?) We took him down, Nathaniel came back as himself, I hide myself and turn back into Tess. I walked up to him, and gave him a hug. ''W- what happend?'' he asked, ''You were akumatized because of my seizure'' I said, he became red, ''Sorry about that'' he said, ''It'snot your fault, our anyone, I should've told you guys'' I walked away and turned back to Fox Roux, I made a lot of me, so Dark Cupid couldn't see who was the real me, he landed on the ground, now we took him, he was not akumatized anymore. Then it went fast one by one  took them down, and Ladybug, Chat Noir, Viperion, Carapace and I went to Shadow Moth. Ladybug saw where she needed she chair for, it was to distract Shadow Moth, we had to hide and she put the chair behind him, Viperion activated him second chance, Shadow Moth looked behind him, he saw the chair, he looked around but he didn't see us. He sat down, ''NOW!'' Ladybug said, we all used our power, we almost had him but he ran away, everyone was free of akuma's now. Also all sentimonster went away. Paris was save again, I gave my Miraculous back to Ladybug, ''I knew I could trust you, you where amazing Fox Roux'' she said, ''And, you know you said you saw something? We found out Sirene hided herself there. So thanks for that'' ''Really? Thanks'' I said, and I walked back to the sleeping party, now the whole class was there, that's much better. But we mostly sleept from the tired-making day.

That's the end people! I hope you liked it, I had fun writing it. See ya!