Cruise terminal : The city of dreams

Once there was a boy Aryan who went to Hongkong for work.

It all started on Tuesday 12th March 2019 morning at 8 am when he received notification that he was selected for an interview with a company based in Hongkong.

Days passed...Saturday 16th March 2019, It was finally time for Aryan's flight to Hongkong. While sitting in Kolkata's Subhash Chandra bose International Airport and watching Cathay Pacific being landed on the runway. He was very happy to go Hongkong, it was kind of like a dream place to him. His family was there to say him bye and to wish him good luck on his job interview.

Huge clouds are being passed away, the sky looks like another planet... Aryan was looking out of the plane's window. It was an all calm and nice life. The plane safely landed at Hong Kong's Chek lap Kok International Airport. He was going to his hotel in a taxi... He was having a weird feeling that something bad going to happen soon in his life. He was scared to get rejected by the company, he may make his family sad.

After reaching the hotel, he directly went to the company for an interview. "Whoa Mr. Aryan, you had a great personality and achievements. I'm impressed" said the CEO to Aryan. It was so happy moment for him to get selected there. For work now he has to live here for 1yr before getting leave to visit home.

One day morning, Aryan was sitting in a cafe while having some coffee, and a girl (Yee Chen) came near to him. She sat down and asked Aryan some details of the company. She told him that she was a new intern in the department where Aryan was Manager. Aryan didn't regret staring at Chen, as if like he was already in love. "Aish... I'm not here to do this stuff" Aryan said to himself. Later they continued and Yee started working with Aryan.

Slowly by time, they become close to each other and shared lots of things with each other, Aryan get to know that Alvina the employee in the different departments of the same company was Yee's Best friend. Aryan finally finds himself a little less lonely at work. Later that day Yee made Alvina and Aryan meet each other. All 3 were sitting in a cafe and having some fun.

Yee Chen was a very quiet and calm girl, while Alvina seems more nosy and energetic. Alvina use to drag Yee to her work often, "They seem so close with each other" Aryan said with a little smile.

Because Aryan was the same quiet, calm, and shy as Yee Chen, Alvina started shipping them. "Stop! Alvina" said Aryan smilingly and blushing. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he already use to like Yee.

It was just a matter of time before Alvina's ship was actually trying to sail out. Alvina already noticed that Aryan use to like Yee Chen and she was just so happy to have that feeling of her ship being sailing. There weren't any incidents during work time but all 3 used to spend time with each other after work, especially Aryan and Yee Chen.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator : Can you guess what happened next? Did Aryan confess to Yee? Even if he did do you think Alvina is really happy about that?.

Ad : Soulfull Ent is a fictional Korean role play company on Instagram as @soulfull_ent, I will be glad if you do check it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------