𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐆𝐍! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫|| 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

{I saw you dancing in the quiet room, You look so happy when I'm not with you.}

He went to Tavern as his usual daily routine, Caught by surprise you're here too? It's a rare occasion for you to come to Tavern.

He's glad that you've come to accompany him while he's drinking since Rosaria can't quit her Nun duties today. But Seeing you got too close to his very own brother Diluc is uncomfortable for him.

Okay, Okay. He admit he's jealous. Just something from you and Diluc spent time happily together showing some kind of connection makes him feel annoyed, No VERY Annoyed. He got so annoyed to the point he start to cut the conversation between both you hoping he can get your little attention.

He's guilty he's like this, he acted like this towards you but do You know the feeling when you developed feelings for your general friend to see them talking to someone so caught off to not notice you're there? Do you even know how much he adore you? Do you know he always think about you when he's at work for the knights? No. He assume you don't even have any clue of how he's so desperate to get close to you.

Seeing you being so happy with Diluc, your smile with Diluc was so different from how you talked to him, will he even have a chance to confess? Will he even have a chance to say 3 words he always wanted to say? The 3 words he always want you to say back to him is so simple but for him it's like a miracle that the archons has gifted to him. The gift is so vunurable, so important to him that he wished he could just hold on it every day. His only wish is for you to be with him forever, Isn't it that much ask from the archons?

-Who knows, Will he even have a chance to confront his feelings for you.