𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗡 𝗔𝗨! 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐆𝐍! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫|| 𝐀 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

Request From @WhichoftheWoods123

WARNING!! [Yandere/Murdere Content!] 

 PLEASE ACKNOWDLEGE BEFORE READING!!!

{I guess everyone showered their love differently than others?}

_______

It was break time between two classes, You choose to study for your exam while waiting for Heizou. You put on your earphones, For a minute or two you quickly doze off laying your head on the table. 

Heizou came and took a seat beside you. The Sunlight shined onto your face enhancing your features even more, Heizou was a stunt at your calming presence, he slightly caress your face. 

"What a beauty..." (👈 Yes, You're his angel )

While admiring your face, Heizou paid no attention to his surroundings except when a group of girls mentioned your name. 

" Do you notice that Y/n has injuries? I mean they did try to cover it but I can see the bruises and scars clearly." 

" Yeah. It's lucky that they even survived that! ... the cheerleader girl gone nuts at that time." Another student shivered as they replied as the whole group minding their own business. 

Clearly, Heizou was not happy about this new information. He tried to flip the jacket only to see numerous bruises on your body, He was dumbfounded. 

You slowly got awoken by his touch.

"Huh..? Heizou? You're here already? Is it time for class yet-" 

"What happened? Answer Y/n, What happened to you?" You got cut off by Heizou, he grab your wrist forcefully 

"Oh, these bruises? It's not a big deal Hei, don't mind it" You tried to release from his grip only to fail.

"Don't play around Y/n, Who did this to you? Is it the cheerleader girl? " He showed some kind of worry only to hide his aggressive tone. 

You quickly nod your head and tried to move on to the next topic. Heizou was not pleased with your answer but he went along with it, for this moment it's best to let you forget the incident. 

[Bell Ringed!]

At the end of the school day, everyone hurried to get off the campus. You're a bit confused that Heizou didn't show up, Yet you wait at the entrance school. 

1 hour had passed,  why he's not here yet?!  you murmured, by that you decided to head back to the campus looking for Heizou. 

It's strange that the hallway near the gym area is suspiciously quiet, There are always after-school activities there, especially the cheerleading team. A shock wave shivered down your spine as you head to the gym storage room.

You always trust your guts that there's someone in the storage room, could it be Heizou? You took a step close to the door handle slightly knock,

"Heizou? You there?" 

No answer. "Heizou? If you're not going to answer, I'm going in. " You gather all your risk and open the door

Creekk... 

Your heart nearly pumped out of your chest as you scan the bottom floor of the storage room. 

"Blood?..-" 

Your eyes trailed to the blood owner, only to look up at the ceiling, A female body was hanging lifeless. You screamed in horror unable to form words.

"I-Is- Is that?-"

"Yes it is, You like what you see Y/n?" A male voice behind your back 

"AHH! GET A WAY FROM ME- Huh? HEIZOU???" you turn your back.

"It's my name," Heizou caress your cheek with his bloody gloves. " Such a shame that you've caught me in the act this time. I should cover up earlier."

"This time???" you questioned, "Heizou. Don't tell me you.." 

He nodded, holding your hands as he look into your eyes

"Don't blame me for all this act dear, They hurt you. I shouldn't let them live, not even gasping their own last breath." 

"Don't act innocent Heizou. How many people have you killed?" 

He let out a chuckled 

" Numerous. If they hurt you or even dare to raise their voice at you, they will deserve the most painless death. People like that shouldn't be alive." 

You were at a loss for words. "You're insane." 

"What should I Say? Love can make people lose their sanity. It's my gift for you, Happy Birthday my love." 

🎉 You've finished reading 美|| 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 (𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒) ♡~ 🎉