Chapter-1

It's been 10 years since Yoongi became cold and arrogant basically he live his life as a statue you can't see any expression other then a cold face.

"I'm back hyung,did you miss me" Namjoon spoke as loud as he can. Yoongi really hate this. He is not the person that like people's affection or someone who show affection to other. He didn't even show his attention to the Namjoon who is waiting for his hyung's reply.

"Namjoon just tell me what the hell you want" Yoongi yell through his frustration.

Namjoon really feel like he's going to cry at any moment. No namjoon is not the person that became sensitive at very simple matter. He really miss his old brother. Who show his every expression. Who is very caring towards his loved one.who is live his life the fullest.

"Nothing hyung I just want to know how you doing. Because tomorrow I'm going to USA for my next album so I came to see you" namjoon said that through his broken voice. He really feel vulnerable now.

"Ok now you saw me right then leave the office" yoongi said without even looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon basically come to inform that their parents planned to get yoongi married to someone. But namjoon have no courage to tell that to yoongi. He don't want to see his brother with a broken heart. He really can't do that.

Namjoon know that his brother not going to marry anyone. Not in a million years.So he don't want to make other angry or sad. So he leave the office without even looking back at his hyung.But he didn't know that yoongi already knew about his parents intention.

Yoongi is not a bad person.
He is just broken from inside. No one see his smile for maybe in years. He lost his loved one when he was 14 now he's 24 but he didn't even chage a bit.

He knows that their parents are planning to get him married. But he don't want to spoil his life and the other one also. So he always refuse to get married.

But his parents are thinking that he would change after his marriage.
Yoongi know that his parents not going to leave him in peace. He really need to speak with them. He don't want to marry someone that love only his money and fame. He really thought that everyone is a gold diggers

But his parents want someone to love him the way he is. They need to find someone good and kind hearted person for Yoongi .

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

My first language is not English

English. So Please bear with
my poor writing skill.