chapter three

"Belly, late night swim?" Samara asked and Belly nodded.

"Let me change, real quick," Samara said running upstairs. Her eardrums were practically bleeding from the boys singing. Thanks god Steven was beautiful.

Samara pulled off her clothes and then picked out the first pair of swimming suits she could find. It was a one piece, red and did wonders for her legs. She tied her curls up the best she could without her moms help and then grabbed the towel on her bed before running downstairs to Belly.

"Night swim?" Laurel asked and the girls nodded.

"Yeah, night swim,"

Samara looked over Laurels shoulder and whistled.

"Is that a good or bad whistle?" Laurel asked, Samara just walked away.

"Good or bad, Sammy! Good or bad!"

Samara walked outside and smiled when she saw Conrad with his feet in the pool. She didn't miss the way his eyes traveled down her legs — but she chose to ignore it and blame it on his new personality.

"You smoke now too? Jesus," She said, dropping the towel beside him and pulling her legs up to her chin.

"There's worse things,"

Samara nodded and then sighed.

"Are you okay, connie?" She asked and Conrad froze for a second, not knowing how to answer.

"I know it's a loaded question. But when you have the answer, let me know. I'm here for you, whatever the answer is,"

And with that, Samara jumped into the pool leaving a speechless Conrad on the side.

When Belly got outside, Samara decided to go get a drink because the chlorine was making her throat sore. She left the two to talk while she downed some water from the fridge.

When she made her way back outside, everyone expect for the moms were out here.

"Come on, man, we're leaving. You ready?" Jeremiah asked Conrad.

"Can I come too?" Belly asked.

"Uh, no," Steven said.

"But you wanted to me go earlier!" Samara said, Steven blushed and pushed her softly.

"What... No I didn't..."

Jeremiah sensed the tension, "The moms are getting everything set up for your movie night,"

"See ya," Conrad said. Samara pushed him and then sat down at the side, watching the boys walk away.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Belly asked, Samara squealed.

"Always, pretty girl, always,"

After telling their moms that they were too tired for a movie, the snuck away upstairs for Belly to call Taylor for some advice. Samara had met Taylor a handful of times, and she actually quite liked her.

"Why am I hearing from you?" Taylor asked, she was in her bathroom getting ready for something.

"Uh, where are you going?" Belly asked. They were both lying on Belly's bed.

"To a show. What's wrong?"

Belly started talking about Conrad, and Samara couldn't help but smile if it hurt her heart a little. She'd never get in the way of her sisters happiness.

"Go the bonfire! Get in his eye line, let him see you all dressed up and looking cute,"

Samara nodded, Taylor did give some pretty good advice.

"Taylor, her new tits will be popping out every-time she walks," Samara said as she looked at the dress, Taylor scoffed.

"I didn't forget about my little sam baby. There's a blue one in there for you too," Taylor said. Samara rummaged around and found the blue dress and sighed. If only she had big boobs like Belly.

"You have an amazing ass, you'll look perfect in it," Taylor said, almost sensing her insecurities.

"Thongs are mainstream," Samara mocked, looking at the dress. Belly just nudged her with her hip and sighed.

"I guess we're doing this,"

Samara let out a breath, "I guess we are,"