seven

Your mind was filled with anxiety after thinking if Nayeon has a boyfriend and now you're left alone with her, at her own house.

"They said they'll stay with us here?" You nervously asked her, stopping yourself from moving at your place.

"I don't know either, it's fine stop worrying come." Nayeon pulled you to her couch.

"W-Wait!" You suddenly said that made Nayeon startled and look at you in confusion.

"Why?" Nayeon stopped and you notice her slowly smiling. You knew she was getting amused from how nervous you are that you're alone with her.

"Will someone get mad?" You asked.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon said.

"I mean, do you have you know.. boyfriend?"

"What?" Nayeon laughed.

"I thought you had o-one."

"Where'd you get that from?" She was still laughing while leading her way to the couch.

"Nothing, i just thought. But am i right?" You asked Nayeon, wishing her to say no.

"Maybe..?" She shrugged her shoulders slowly.

Nayeon spaced out a bit after answering the question, was she thinking of someone? You get your hopes up that someone's not courting her but it looks like she does from her reaction.

"I knew it." You sighed jokingly but you were really upset to hear it.

"I didn't said yes?" Nayeon laughed.

"Maybe has a possibility though." You chuckled.

"Also has a possibility if not though." Nayeon nudged your shoulder.

"I'm just here to help you with your burn anyway so please tell your lover i'm clean." You smiled sadly but not in an obvious way and Nayeon just sighed.

NAYEON POV

I suddenly remembered my online friend. This frustrates me, i like talking to that person and the person itself even though we don't know each other's identity and personality that much.. but i'm starting to get attached and to like Y/N.

I was not ready for Y/N to ask me that so i just said 'maybe' and i think it was understood as a tease for now since i laughed.

Hopefully Y/N would not distance from me since i don't want to lose this person as well. I'm still not sure about my online friend and what's more important to me is who can be always by my side and not just online.

But we can share identities and start seeing each other so that person could stay by my side too right? Ugh, this was my decision anyway.

YOUR POV

"Thank you, Y/N." Nayeon smiled at you after you helped her with her burn.

"No worries." You smiled as you opened the door.

"Uh, by the way i almost forgot." Nayeon removed your hoodie that's she's wearing.

"Ah no need! Just keep it." You shook your head.

"No it's okay, you already helped me and that's so enough." She still insisted and gave you the hoodie.

"I'm going now, Nayeon. Have a good night!" You ran to your car and waved good bye so that Nayeon would keep your hoodie and you successfully did it.