Chapter 2 (Part 2) Your Not Him.

Inside the decrepit worn down walls of the mansion, a King sat atop a throne his hands clasped together with his hunched figure deep in thought with his socket closed only when the huge doors has swung open did he opened them to reveal one single eyelight glowing almost hypnoticly, his color was as deep as the color of cyan dipped in the Great luminescent biomes of the flowers in waterfall except withought the buety, replaced by anger hatred and negativity around it staring down at his most faithful subject killer.

Killer had walked down the halls many times to count he knew what his job would be when he was summoned so like the obedient dog he was he sought to fulfill his role as one of the Kings right hand man and the most loyal.. No.. Loyal isn't the word to say it more like it was all his life knew it as so Ever since that "Light" has been snuffed by even annoying the hell out of his companions did they not even stirr the, he could say he's not himself.. any will to be positive couldn't not anymore stopping over the door with silver, gold and dark crystals embroidered to the sides and the top of the door, if he imagined and looked closely you can imagine that if they where moving they would spiral in hypnotizing swirl and curvs that makes the door almost lucid like two giant gold handles that make up a branch or bark of the tree.

With a push of the door the negativity seems to explode tenfold more than he was currently used too instinctively holding his pulsing soul close to him as possible the pain that just engulfed him more it knocked him to his feet it took him a full hour almost to get up of it weren't for the sharp tug that his soul made and the Kings order that compels him to comply immediately.

"Killer. Stand up now."

Tumbling in his steps he manage to find his footing but his mind is in a daze when another tug of pain manage to get his attention looking up at his king he could see littered bones and corpses of the humans skulls and body stacked near his sides, it was unnerving even to Killer yet he could see the way there eyes glowed and light shined down by a dark moon the scenery was all complementing to his boss, the king of negativity Nightmare. As the name, power, title and environment in all anyone could tell the monster that snuffed out the light and left them with a never ending darkness that they had to crawl and slither In

If the new rule of eternal darkness they live in right now is the multiverse he would bet that they are all sorrounded in it basking in the sticky sludge of darkness force to fight eachother until one stops moving, its like watching two animals fight to death in a tar pit claiming the Victor as one sinks to the bottom live display front row seats he would laugh and make fun of this all.

"There seems to be.. A disturbance in the multiverse right now..." Nightmare could see the confused and stern look in his face, he could see the gears in his head start to work up and only replied with a single slow nod. He continued

"and I think... Its him.. He's back Killer." his face was unreadable he's joking right? "How do I know your not joking or pulling on my bones boss?" Surely this could be a huge joke How the hell can Dream be back from the dead?! He looked back at Nightmare for any answers but his face stays still as he has he couldn't tell what is on his mind but he could feel the anger, confusion and irritation in how his face is scrunched up..

"Your cordination is in Undertale copy #XXX, do not fail me Killer..."

His body twitched as he had finally awakened from the subconscious and the first thing he felt was a huge ass migrain hissing and feeling his body regain its awareness he immediately pressed his hand on his face to sooth his skull of the massive migrain he had it felt like he bashed his skull and thrown from the pits of hell back up to the surface, adjusting his magic into his sockets his eyelights formed with a ping of magic replacing the dark sockets with glowing dots of consentrated energy of positivity.