chapter 5 :FIRST DAY OF WORK

I woke up at my usual time went to the gym

I went to my room freshen up than came down for breakfast morning Mia ,oh someone seems excited yah Domenic called last night and told me I got the job ,,oh wow already on first name bases tell me about it ,,i blushed omg Sophie your blushing tell...

I went to my room freshen up than came down for breakfast morning Mia ,oh someone seems excited yah Domenic called last night and told me I got the job ,,oh wow already on first name bases tell me about it ,,i blushed omg Sophie your blushing tell me is he handsome,hot tell me about him ugh mia i must look like a tomato right now,,yah he's handsome,hot and he's very good i answered smiling oh someone got a crush ,I have to get ready Mia ,I went to my room and changed into formal wear

Why am I so excited to see Dom again ugh I went into my car and arrived at the palace at 8:50 I met the lady that showed me the office yesterday,morning Grace morning dear how are you I'm good and you I'm great so you got the job I guess yes i smiled than went to Domenic's office,I knocked come in I went inside morning pretty lady,i blushed morning Dom,how's your morning i asked its perfect after seeing you i blush more I'm going to explode right now,your office is right there,there was a nother door to his right ,you can start with the papers on your desk if you need help I'll be happy to assist you,i smiled thanks ,I went into the office and read through the files its about tradies with the king of Sweden and Switzerland I arranged the meetings and went to Domenic's office to inform him about the arrival of the kings tomorrow,I went into the office and saw a handsome guy but not as Dom ugh not right now sophie ,,the guy smirked so brother you took my advice and got your self a assistant,I'm James your kings brother what's your name gorgeous ,I blushed I'm Sophia,Domenic cleared his voice while sending a death glare to James,Nice meeting you sophia ,same James ,,james went out laughing,,Sophia you wanted something,oh yes the king of Sweden and Switzerland will be here tomorrow at 2:30 for the meeting,oh thanks did you send the files to the royal decorator about the ball this weekend,yes I did ,good you should be there as well I'm not fit for royalty and i don't have any thing to wear i said with a panicked voice don't worry I got that covered and you can bring a friend as well ,,really yes ,,mia is so going to like this I should get back to work after working I collect my things and went out ,,hey Soph i didn't notice its past time,I'll walk you to your car see you tomorrow Dom,see you Sophie I went home took a shower and went down for dinner hey Mia there's a royal ball this weekend and i need company really someone's in for a treat oh come on mia ,I'll surely be there ,but what are we gonna wear ,uhmm Dom said he'd sort that out ,,oh someone's getting special treatment I laughed good night mia,,i slept with Domenic invading my thoughts again....