Candy Man - The Shock

In previous part
The kid died by Joe Williams
The police searched for him but they didn't find him.
________________

He killed over 13 kids, and let 31 kids suffer to death.
________________

The police tried to get to him but they didn't find him, but police didn't stop, the hired a detective named: Zach.
_______________

He was a great detective and he found 9 serial killers.
_______________

He had an Idea to find him, he put.kid in the street and let Joe kidnapp him, and they put on him a tracker to follow him.
______________

And they followed the plan, and he actually pulled up to the kid, to the shock of the detective he knew Joe he was his friend in the middle school.
______________

And they tracked him to the house, and they surrounded the house.
______________

The police said "get out the house and ur hand behind Ur back" the officer said, but there was no response, they went in the house and they saw the kid tied up and a note on him.
______________

The note said "it's going to be hard to find me, I already saw the tracker"
______________

The officers were shock so as the detective,
The went back to the police station and sent alot of helicobacters to find him but no one found him.
_____________

And still there was alot of kids getting kidnapped some of them died and some of them got hurt.
_____________

The detective think for idea but he wanted to do it alone, so he went in the middle of the night, to Joe is wife is grave and found Joe there.
_____________

He hid in a bush, and saw Joe crying in angry voice saying "I well kill every single person I find in my way until I get U back"
_____________

Zach ran away and went back to his house,
And thinking "what could he mean about getting her back"
____________

In the next day he followed Joe to his house and he saw the unexpected,
"W-what"
Zach said

To be continued
____________

No victims

Not a real story