Chapter 5

"Where's da first gym at? I'm ready to kick buttocks." Barry says

"Eyyyy, we gotta go through here, and there... and everywhere!" Lu-Cute said as he pointed all across the town map, which is really a region map, but Pokémon decided to call it town map because yOLO.

So, like, two hours later, even though it was two weeks, we got to the first town, the one with Roar/Silver-with-a-hat-and-glasses as the boss of the level.

"Heyyy, we should get a water, fighting, grass, or ground Pokimans for the gym." Cuti boy said.

"Naw, you mean you should." I said, "wez gotz a water and grass, you has the fire."

"Yeas, so we'll just go a kill some pokemans so bAI."

Because this was a book, and not th game, we didn't have to go through ANY trainers, but straight to Swahag.

"HEY, MAI ROCK POKEMON WILL Crush YOU!1!1!!!" He said, sending out a rock Pokémon with glasses on.

"DUUUUDE!" It screamed.

"WOW!" I pulled out me Dex and got the info about the Pokémon. It was a GeyoDOOD.

"Okay, Pimplup, go!!" Since Pimplup was such a pimp, GeyoDOOD instantly died from Pimplup's swag. Pimplup took his glasses, put them on, and said "deal with it."

"Wow!" Swahag said we he sent out a Granniadoz.

"Oh NO, PIMPLUP, BUBBLE2" Pimplup got out a bottle of bubbles, and started to blow them onto the Granniadoz.

"GRANNIADOZ, USE TACKLE AND ROCK SLIDE!?" Swahag suggested, and then Granni did it. And then Pimplup fell to the ground. He ded.

"NUUUUUUUU, PIMPLUP! YOUR SHWERG DIED!"

"Eyyyy, GG. Come back when you're sTRONGER!"

And I craied.

I wasn't the best.

---

Yay, battles!

I didn't even plan for Silver-with-a-hat-and-glasses to be Swahag. XD

I'm entering when I get home~