𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

ACT TWO ; CHAPTER THREE

❝Yo! Yo! If you don't shut your mouth, imma shut it for you

❝Yo! Yo! If you don't shut your mouth, imma shut it for you. Punk! ❞

°

.

No One

No One

"Fuck!"

Alice trembled from her spot in the bathroom. Her back was against the wall, and her feet pulled up against her chest. The Cold One felt as though a large ice glacier was shoved into her stomach, freezing everything that made her feel somewhat human.

A thin layer of perspiration began building on Alice's forehead, which was new. Alice didn't know she or any other vampire could break out into a cold sweat. But with the overstimulation of visions, she couldn't say she was surprised.

One class period after the whole first vision incident, Alice broke away from her concerned family— making an excuse as to only seeing Victoria. It worried her family but it threw them off from the real problem. Lilian.

Then, in the middle of the class after, Alice was once again pulled into another vision. This time, however she navigated her way to the nearest restroom, and locked the door behind her. It was a hassle, but she pulled it off.

It was of her and Jasper crying, Rosalie and Emmett trying to console them. She felt a lump form in her thought as she watched helplessly, unable to attend to Jasper's heartbroken state. The feeling of watching Jasper sob his face buried in his hands as salty, slick tears traveled down his chin and dropped with a plop to the floor brought tears to present Alice's eyes.

Current time felt no better. Alice felt her undead heart drop into her stomach. Anxiety rippled throughout her body, and unknowingly into the bond she shared with her mates. Like an upset ocean's wave, her anxiousness braved throughout her whole being, crashing and destroying any coherent thought that Alice could think up.