Babysitter 2 (karlity)♻️

(Had separate it into 2 parts hope u guys don't mind<3 also I'm back with smut and it only took me like an hour)

Karl didn't know this was gonna happen,I mean he thought about it but he didn't think someone like Quackity would actually kiss someone like Karl??
Quackity pushed his hands under his shirt making Karl moan.
Quackity:"your pretty sensitive"
He was already whimpering like every 5 seconds,he already knew this was gonna be better than any Girl he's ever had sex with.

Karl mumbled out a "mhm!~" since his mouth was..occupied?
He was pretty needy,Quackity was too,he just didn't show it as much since that's not very alpha(/s).
Nevertheless,he didn't have a problem with it.
Quackity made his way down to his neck and started leaving marks,he was eager to piss him off for making them maybe a bit to noticeable,the kind your mom would ask about,or your friends would make fun of you for,he was already excited for his reaction.

Quackity tried to push him against the counter while still kissing him,making him stumble a bit,Karl laughed.
It replayed in his head,he was adorable.
Quackity:"..s-shut up"
He picked him up by his thighs and took him back to the dinner table.
He let him go since he had to stand on his own for this.
Karl stumbled and gasped.
Karl:"seriously? Your that petty?"
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"sorry,my hand slipped"
He mocked.

He shoved the books from the table to clear most of the space.
Karl looked a bit confused.
Karl:"I hope you know I'm not helping you clean that-"
Quackity:"Karl?"
Karl:"yea?"
Quackity:"shut up"
After that,They started making out again.
Quackity picked him back up and placed him on the table.

Quackity:"do you want this?"
Karl:"h-ha~ yes please..~"
Quackity pulled away.
Quackity:"bend over the table"
Karl:"WH-what?!"
Karl felt like his soul left his body.
Am I srsly about to get my ass pounded by the schools popular guy? Damm ig so.
Quackity:"or don't..yk I could just give you h-"
Karl:"n-no! No it's fine it's just um...this might surprise you but..I'm a virgin"
Quackity tried so hard not to laugh as hard as he was about to fuck him (I'm so sorry).

Quackity:"omg no way! You?? Karl JACOBS?!? President of the computer club?? Has never unwrapped a condom and fucked a woman before?! Unbelievable!🤯"
Karl:"I hate you"
Quackity:"I'm just kidding"
I'm not.
Quackity:"don't worry,I'll be gentle,just tell me to stop or slow down and I wil,we could just do-"
Karl:"no,I can take it..promise"
Quackity:"probably shouldn't make that kind of promise but alright"