Panic!

y/n pov

'shit! how the fuck am I supposed to tell him that I have claustrophobia?' I tried hard to breath normally 'its just gonna take 2 minutes, hell! probably 2 seconds! CALM DOWN Y/N CALM DOWN' You were so focused on calming down that you didn't realise the light starting to flicker slightly then. BOOM! The elevator stopped moving and I started sweating.

y/n "Shit..!!"

V "Wha-"

Then literally 2 seconds later the light went off. I felt dizzy as I started to lose control and felt the walls starting to grow closer and closer as I reached our into the darkness, panting heavily.

V pov

I stood, shocked as the lights went out and I began to look for my phone to get my flashlight when I heard heavy breathing sounds. It took me a minute to realise it was y/n! I felt her reach out and grab onto my arm. She was shaking as I hugged her, unsure of what else to do, she rested her head on my chest and sobbed into my shirt as I patted her back and tried to calm her down.

y/n "help... help. the walls they- they're moving c-closer, they're gonna KILL US!! "

V "hey, hey calm down the walls aren't moving ok? we're gonna be fine"

I tried to calm her down but nothing was working and listening to her cry was making me cry a little too I though desperately for a solution then I got an idea...

y/n pov -

I was fighting for air as I felt the walls close around us. Being In V's embrace helped but it was not enough. I closed my eyes 'this is it y/n you're both gonna die and you wasted your life doing nothing'. Suddenly V pulled me out of his embrace holding me gently by the shoulders and leaned in as I opened my eyes. I felt his beautiful soft lips find mine and I felt the whole world vanish leaving just the two of us I pressed my lips back onto his. He kissed me softly for a few seconds and pulled away looking at me with worry as my eyes drooped and I fell onto him as all went black.