love Love LOVE

Y/n pov

V "so, do u forgive me?"

y/n "hmm...idk"

V "yahhh, I said i'm sowy"

He pouted and oh my gosh, how can I resist such a cute lil baby? I blushed a little.

y/n "fine then, I forgive you but-"

V "yesss!"

He showed his cute boxy smile as I blush a little more. How come he's acting so cute now?

y/n "BUT you have to buy me ice cream once I get out of here"

V "hmm ok then"

I smiled in victory and thought about how it felt like we were already a couple. "Ahhh I should probably confess soon" I glanced at him who was eating (again lol) and smiled 'i will confess soon'

V pov

Y/n was released the next day and we went out for an ice cream as promised she chose (your fav) and I chose strawberry and we talked a little as I walked her to her house.

y/n "thanks tae"

V "Tae?"

y/n "o-oh shit sorry I meant-"

V "no its fine, I like it. call me tae from now on"

y/n "ok t-tae"

We got to her house and I suddenly realised that I didn't want her to go.

Y/n pov

I was about to walk up to my house when...

Tae(just gonna say tae now soz) "y/n wait!"

I turned around to face him.

y/n "hmm?"

Tae "i-i-I like- no I love yo-"

I cut him off by kissing him and he responded to it after a few seconds it. The soft kiss was full of love and passion. We kissed as if we didn't need air and only each other to survive but finally we had to pull apart, gasping for air.

y/n "you were such a jerk, but I love you too"

Tae smiled before pulling me into another magical kiss as the world faded away leaving just the two of us to enjoy the rest of our lives together.