Sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ Cᴏᴜʀᴛ / ᴀʙᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴs | Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs Nᴏᴛᴇ

𝐵𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑎 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠

I am livid.

Can we just talk abt this Roe vs Wade thing?

Out of respect I won't be using any memes as I discuss this with all my lovely readers.

Now, wtf is going in in this fücking country?

You decide to let your biased opinion influenced by religion dictate the life of billions of women, thousands of victims??

And now that abortion is illegal now what? What are you going to do for the millions of children who live in poverty because their parents were teenagers who weren't financially ready to have a child? What are you going to do to the kids who will likely be abused because their parents weren't mentally or emotionally reader to have a child? What are you going to do for the women and infants who will likely die on the delivery table because they weren't physically ready to have a child.

So an 8 year old is old enough to have a baby but not old enough to vote? Or drink? Or smoke?

That's your priority?

What are you going to say to victims of SA after telling them that they HAVE to have this child after it being FORCED UPON THEM?

And this law is being passed by white cis males who haven't had a clue of the shit women fought for to get where we are today only for it to be TAKEN— no STOLEN from us??

So much for "land of the free"

And what abt the speculation that they are going to take away interracial marriage, same-sex relationships, birth control, condoms, etc.

FUCK THE SUPREME COURT

and for the white bitches who are all the sudden comparing this to BLM, you didn't care until something happened to you.

Fuck outta here with ALL OF IT.

you make abortions, something that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OR RIGHT, a priority while you make less strict gun laws so the kids your forcing on the Women of this country get shot up in schools?

Honestly I hate to be a US citizen.

Fuck the Supreme Court.