Please Don't Jump!

TW: Attempted Suicide.    

Requested by Haristellarwritesx

-----

Being an idol was not easy. It came with a lot of great things, such as tours, amazing fans, and many unbelievable experiences. It also came with a lot of bad things, such as toxic media outlets and online hate.

The online hate was something that was really getting to Jungkook lately. He'd always see all over twitter the tweets of his anti's. He couldn't fathom how people who had never met him could hate him so much. He liked to think of himself as a decent and nice person. He didn't understand what he was doing wrong.

There were comments all over the internet about how much "Jungkook sucks" and how "ugly" he was. He had found himself becoming extremely self conscious but never discussed his feelings with his hyungs. He didn't want to burden them or make them worry, he felt like they had plenty of other things in their lives to worry about without him having to add his emotions to the mix.

He'd grown quiet the last few days. Taehyung was the first one to quickly notice this. The two shared a room and would usually stay up all night talking but the last few nights Jungkook seemed to be in a bad mood and never felt like talking about much. Taehyung felt bad and would hop into his bed and cuddle him hoping to make him feel better, whatever it was that he was going through. He'd tried asking Jungkook if he was okay multiple times but Jungkook would shrug him off and say he was fine or that it was nothing.

After days of Jungkook being oddly silent and pouty Taehyung decided to ask if the other members had noticed this weird behavior from their maknae and they told him they had.

"Do you know what's up with him?" Jin asked Taehyung.

"I don't know," Taehyung shrugged, "Maybe he's just in a slump or something."

"Maybe you could try talking to him again? He confides in you the most," Yoongi mentioned. Taehyung told the rest of his hyungs that he'd try and talk to their maknae about it.

Jungkook was silent at dinner and kept staring off into space.

"Knock knock, earth to maknae, are you home?" Jimin asked as he waved his hand in front of Jungkook's face. "Huh? Oh..yeah, sorry."

"You haven't touched your dinner..." Namjoon mentioned with concern. Jungkook usually always ate his entire body weight at dinner.

"I guess I'm just not all that hungry," Jungkook pouted. Hobi lifted his hand to Jungkook's forehead, "Are you sick?" He wasn't warm or anything.

"No, I'm just tired. I think I'm going to go to bed," Jungkook got up and ventured to his room. The hyungs all looked at Taehyung and gave him a pleading look to go talk to him. Taehyung nodded and trailed into the room behind Jungkook and dropped into bed next to him. Jungkook already had his face buried into his pillow so Taehyung rubbed his back, "Seriously bunny, what's wrong? We tell eachother everything you know that. I'm worried about you."

Jungkook shrugged him off again, "Sorry," he mumbled into his pillow. Taehyung scooted closer and wrapped Jungkook in a hug, "Please tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help."

"You can't."

"How would you know?"

"It's a problem that can't be fixed, hyung."

"Well like what kind of problem? Maybe this hyung can fix it!" Taehyung said cheerfully. He tried tickling Jungkook to make him laugh but it didn't work. Taehyung pouted. He absolutely hated seeing Jungkook like this. It wasn't like him at all to seem so down. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's back using him as a pillow, "Even if I can't fix it...I can listen. Sometimes just talking about it helps."