Thank You Techno (A/N)

I woke up one morning and my brother asked me if I liked Technoblade. He showed me the video "so long nerds" and I freaking cried.

I have been watching Techno since 2019 and I loved his obsession with potatoes and his humor. He was my favorite youtuber and I absolutely loved watching him. So naturally I was very... unhappy when I heard the news. If you didn't know about Techno's death I'm sorry you had to find out through me. I'm writing this about 3 days after he passed away because I couldn't watch or read anything about him without crying. Cancer sucks. I've never experienced death before so this was a full blow for me. The only reason I'm writing this in my book because it was actually inspired my him. CC! Technoblade had "The voices" and he hated Orphans so I made a book basically based on that! I will be continuing this book but the next few chapters may be delayed. My wishes to the Techno fam. 

But the one thing I created this part is to say Thank you for being in my life to Technoblade.

 Thank you for everything you have done. In every tough moment, Techno has stayed optimistic for us. His humor, and his loving self will be greatly missed by over 13 million people. He will be remembered by me and every DSMP fan.

You are the best and your elbows are very hot <3 

Legends may never be forgetten.

Fly high, King.

Buy Technoblade's merch here: 

https://technoblade.com/