Older Lily

I hope you guys like this drawing above that I did of baby Lily up there blending into that beautiful background, it's as my profile picture!

Alright, this a requested by: SalaysiaGragg5
---------------------------
What if Lily was older you say?

Hmmmmm🤔

If Lily was older what would she looks like is that what you're referring to? I don't know...

Also, I'm not really good at drawing older versions of the Warners here, especially when doing it with my oc.

So, here's the drawing of Lily when she's older from few years, or whatever:

This is what she would look like. I guess? Not sure if that will even be the finale design for her, but its not much to be honest.

Some people might say she still looks shorter/small or expecting her to have longer legs, but hey, she is still working on her growth spurt and development as she's growing up to get there, okay!

Her appearance: She's clearly more of a kid/child when she's older. Her ears are sometimes backwards like a ponytail, sometimes face forward and sometimes facing opposite directions. It depends on what directions she's facing. It's supposed to be similar just like Dot's ears.

Her outfit: she wears a light purple with four different shade of that color shirt dress that matches her signature butterfly band. And underneath it she's wearing blue pants.