"I hate you" Loki

Tony once again organized the perfect party. Everyone was there, including Loki with whom you didn't really get along.

"Here you go" Natasha says handing you your drink.

"Ah, thank you!" You reply.

"Do you know that girl over there?" She asks and you turn around but can't really spot who she is talking about. "The one that Loki is talking to" she adds and you immediately knew where to look. "More likely smiling to" she corrects herself. The anger is building inside you, but why?

"No, I don't know her" you reply coldly and turn to your drink.

"You got angry" she says and you glare at her

"No I did not!" You protest and she raise her hand up in surrender

"Okay boss... just don't turn around again"

"What why?" you ask and turn around. He is dancing with her 'Of course he is...' you think to yourself and smile, so Romanoff doesn't notice your disappointment.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"

"You should tell him how you feel..."

"Why?"

"He deserves to know"

"Why?" You ask again and she leans her body on the counter coming close to you

"Because I'm tired of you two fighting... and most importantly You are tired of it..." she says and leaves you alone with your drink.

"There is a point y/n" Wanda says as she sits beside you.

"I told you to stop reading my mind"

"I didn't..." she replies and you look at her "I read your expression" she explains and you smile.

"You two" you say showing Wanda and Natasha "know me better than I know myself" you say and drink up your whole glass.

"Yeah... easy there" she says and you smile.

"But still... there is no point... he hates me..."

"You don't know that"

"He told me..." you answer her

"So have you... but we both know that's not the truth..." she says smirking. And you return the smile, before drink the glass that Nat had just filled. "Y/n stop!" Wanda says and you laugh

"He kissed her" you say and Wanda snaps her head to Loki. He was kissing the girl on the dance floor, she swallows and turns her attention to you again

"Y/N!" she shouts grabbing the bottle of alcohol you had taken from the bar but you take it back

"I wanna dance" you say standing up and you bump onto someone

"Oh, sorry" you smile "Eheh, I lost my balance" you say and he helps you stand straight "Opp! I found it! Ehe" You chuckle

"Y/n, what are you doing?" A familiar voice asks you and you finally raise you head to see him.

"OH! IsN't thiIs the gReAat GoOod of mIschiEeF?" You manage to say without your hiccup interrupting.

"Wanda? What's going on?" He asks as he catches you so that you won't fall onto someone else.

"She-"

"Shee! SHEEE LoooOoooks Perrrrrrrrrrfect! I DON'T DEeeEseErRvE HEeEeeRr-" You sing (scream) out loud and Loki pulls you onto him and covers your mouth.

"Stop! Shouting!" He orders and you smile at him, which got him confused. You move your head a little bit back so that you release your mouth.

"Your eyes are beautiful, ehe" you say