"Movie Night!" Steve Rogers

Steve, Bucky and you are sitting on the living room chatting.

"Hey! Wanna watch a movie??" you ask excited.

"Sure!" Bucky replies.

"Okay! We are gonna watch Disney-"

"Of course, we are" Steve chuckles and you playfully hit his arm.

"If you don't want to-" you say and he smiles.

"We do, we do! Just pick one" Bucky says and you smile.

"Hmmm."

"What are you doing here?" Natasha asks as she enters the room with Thor, Bruce and Clint.

"We are about to watch a movie!" Bucky says excited and they sit down.

"HOBBIT?" Clint asks.

"Clint! We saw Hobbit 3 days ago! All 3 movies in one night!" you say.

"Okay and?" he asks and you all laugh.

"You have to let it go, Legolas" Tony says entering the room.

"OH OH OH FROZEN!" Bucky and Thor shout at once and Tony rolls his eyes.

"You had to use that line" Steve chuckles.

"Come on, boys! We saw Frozen last weekend" Natasha says and they lower their head in disappointment.

"What about, The lion king?" Bruce says.

"NO!" Rogers shouts.

"Why?" Bruce asks and you are trying to hide your laugh.

"I don't like it" he replies crossing his arms and you bursts into laughter.

"He can't handle Mufasa's death" you explain.

"Like you can!" he fires back and you punch his shoulder.

"Okay, okay what about... The little mermaid?" Thor suggest. Steve is about to yell 'YEAH' but you cover his mouth.

"NO!"

"OH, COME ON!" he yells slightly sinking himself in the sofa disappointed.

"Why not?"

"Last time I had Capsicle singing throughout the whole movie!" you protest while he's smiling proudly.

"We are gonna watch Tangled!" you say excited and everyone agrees. While he narrows his eyes at you. "Oh, come on! You love this movie!"

"I LOVE THAT MOVIE TOO!" Sam shouts running from the hallway.

"I bet you are!" you say turning to Sam "You and Buck look like Flynn and Maximus!" you add making everyone laugh.

"NO, WE DON'T!" they both protest.

Yeah nothing alike...