~5~

"dylan come here!" emma waves me over i roll my eyes and swim away from ryan

"yes?"

"well you know the game chicken right?"

"kind of?"

"okay anyway just put kaitlyn on your shoulders okay" 

"okay" 

me and kaitlyn struggle for a bit until she finally has both legs on each shoulder i calm down my laughing.

"alright boys hang on"

i stare at jacob who was well alot bigger then me im so sorry kaitlyn but this is not going to work out.

soon the two girls are pushing eachnother above us i try my best not to slip but soon kaitlyn falls bringing me down with i gasp as i pop back out of the water.

"i won!" emma smiles sticking her hands in the air

"damn it" kaitlyn groans

"that woke me up" i laugh

"good" kaitlyn splashs me

"oh you want to play that game?"

"dylan no!"

i grin and start splashing her she yelps covering her eyes.

"dylan!" she yells i burst out laughing and swim away

"love you" i laugh

"i hate you!"

i walk out of the water i shake my hair that had gotten a bit longer i lift my head back up and my bangs hang low on my face i groan and place them right.

"hey " nick says walking up to me

"hey man"

he sticks his hand out holding out a drink i smile and take it i open it and take a good gulp.

"oh dylan!" i slowly turn around and see jacob walking over to me with open arms i hand the drink back to nick and starts running.

"why me!!" i yell

"come on buddy!"

"no get ryan!"

"wait great idea!"

i hear ryan yell as jacob grabs him with his cold arms and brings him into the water

"not again" he groans before jacob drops him he sits in the water glaring up at jacob.

"really dude"

"come on man"

"sorry ryan" i smile he just rolls his eyes

"dylan im not done with you!" jacob laughs 

"oh come on!" i groan

after running away from jacob i find a nice spot and relax in the water some one splashes me from behind i spin my head around and see ryan walking into the water.

"you suck for that" he smiles

"i said i was sorry" i pout

"god never make that face again" he rolls his eyes as he sits next to me

"why are you over here by yourself?"

"just wanted to relax for a bit" i nod slowly moving the water with my hand

"wow you want to relax?" he laughs a bit i smile and look at him i dont say anything just look at him god it was amazing seeing his face again.

"take a picture it will last longer" ryan laughs

"i would but my phones in my bag" i sigh

"god your still a flirt huh?" 

"im not a flirt to everyone you know?"

"really?" 

"ya i really only do it to people im close to like nick or kaitlyn and you"

"now i feel special" 

"you should"

he just smiles we sit watch everyone play around splashing each other and enjoying themselves it was nice seeing everyone with a smile and not..covered in blood fuck dylan stop thinking about that your just going to ruin the mood just push it aside for now.

"you okay?" ryan ask

"ya just thinking.."

"about?"

"nothing its fine " i smile 

"well im going to get a drink" i say standing up ryan looks up at me with a worried face but i told myself i was not going to bring it up i was not going to be a mood killer.

i walk back to the table and take one of the drinks out of the freezer i sit at the table just looking at my hands.

"hey" i look up and see abi i smile

"hey abi"

"mind if i sit?"

"no ofcourse not"

she smiles and sits across from me

"everything alright?"

you know what it felt okay to tell abi she was always that girl that was so good at helping with anything to do with feelings.

"does that night still haunt you..?"

"well ya ofcourse it is but my parents said it might help to talk to someone"

"really?"

"well ya it was trauma really bad trauma its going to take a while for it to even slighty get better im telling you right now if you look at everyone it may seem like they have not a worry in the world but deep down that night still haunts them.."

"so im not the only one?"

"ofcourse not but its good you told me dylan you never want to burry those thoughts inside"

"thanks abi"

"no problem" she smiles

soon everyone dries off and we head to the changing room i walk into one of the open stalls and change i walk out and see ryan waiting for a stall i give him a smile and he smiles back i walk out and meet with everyone as we wait for everyone.

once everyone was ready we had back to our cars and make our ways to jacobs place.