~21~

Class started the next day so I was pretty stressed out trying to make sure I had everything but I left my first class at 9 I walk into the large class and sit down I look next to me and see a girl with red hair like bright red hair writing something down.

I look down at my note and take a Deep breath as the teacher walks in as much as I was scared it wasn't that bad I had math with Kaitlyn next I sat down next to her.

"How was your first class" Kaitlyn ask

"Fine"

"Mine was fun" she smiles

After class we head to find emma and walk outside to find a spot to eat lunch we sit down on the side of the field and eat.

"God class was so boring" emma says

"Mine weren't to bad" Kaitlyn shrugs

"Your just a nerd" emma laughs

Kaitlyn rolls her eyes and smiles I sit back and enjoy the fresh air.

~time skip two weeks~

School was going fine a picked up a little job at some Cafe close to the school just to make some cash.

But Kaitlyn started to act weird really weird she would hide her phone screen sometimes and always be texting and smiling down at her phone maybe she met someone I didn't dig to into it I let her be and I focused and work and school.

Sometimes when I'm bored I still think of ryan I was still so in love with him some girls hit on me trying to get my number but since I wasn't into girls it didn't work out for them but I didn't want a relationship I was already hurt enough and didn't need to get hurt again Kaitlyn sometimes brings ryan up when we're talking asking if I would ever get back with him I never answered her but ofcourse I would I loved him more then anything.

On the weekends when I didn't work I would vist my mom and have lunch with her and just catch up about life.

Mom was doing fine she was sad that I was gone but she was alright so over all life was doing fine.

I still was not a party person but emma would sometimes take me and Kaitlyn to party's but I would just sit on the couch and have a few drinks.

But one Friday.

"Heyy" emma says walking up to me in the hall

"Hey"

"So there's a party tonight you should come"

"With Kaitlyn?"

"Ofcourse"

"Alright sure"

"Good see you later!" She smiles before walking off

So I guess I was going to a party again after school I get Kaitlyn and we head to were emma said the party was we walk in and see bright lights and loud music.

I sigh and grab a cup and sit down and just take sips of whatever was in this cup.

I see some guy looking at me from across the room I look at him confused and he just smiles walking over to me.

"Hey" he says

"Hi?"

"Whats your name?"

"Dylan..?"

"Oh nice I'm rick"

"Okay"

"Sooo you single?"

"Uhm ya why?"

"No reason" he says sitting down I look away getting really uncomfortable I stand up and walk off throwing the cup in the trash and heading outside.

I sit down on the steps and look down at my feet it was times like this I really missed ryan I know it was bad but I still missed him even though I haven't heard from him since he broke it off he probably moved on and it was me that I was stuck to him like a lost dog...

I really needed to grow up he left me he didnt want me in his life anymore and that was finally he would have texted me or called me if he changed his mind..

It's been weeks and I've heard nothing maybe I did need to move on find someone new forget about him.

I walk around lost in thought when I over hear something I peak around the corner and see kaitlyn on the phone.

"I'm telling you to get down here tomorrow we don't have classes and he has been like super duper depressed and it's just sad"

Who the hell was she talking to I shake my head and walkthe other way heading back to the dorms so that's my plan.

Forget about ryan and move on with life he doesn't need me I don't need him.

Starting tomorrow I'll be more open I'll give people my number I won't shut them out because I have a small hope thinking ryan will change his mind he wouldn't I know he won't.

So that night I laid in bed writing stuff down in a small notebook all the things that I had to do so I could move on from this huge crush of mine.

1.give out my number to people who ask

2. Don't be scared at party's

3.be cool

I close my note book and lay down and sigh so I was really doing this..

Yes.

I was no longer going to wait for him to take me back I didn't do anything wrong and he left me so I need to move on.

And live my life...

Without him.