𝟢𝟢𝟥 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋 "𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘" 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋 "𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘" 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒. The town was her home away from home and she looked forward to going back every day of the year. The ocean, the sun, the stores, the people, all of the things that aren't in Philadelphia in the boring state of Pennsylvania.

But there was one thing that she was most excited for. Conrad Fisher. Belly was madly in love with the boy since forever, she truly couldn't remember a time where she wasn't secretly gushing to herself or Taylor about how absolutely perfect he was.

Some may say it was foolish of her, to fall for a boy older than her, one that could very possibly just view her as a little sister (which he most certainly did). But Belly didn't care, she wanted him, and only him. She could feel something different about these next three months.

  So, it made sense when a wide grin, teeth and all split out on her face when the house she practically grew up in appeared in front of her. When Steven, her older brother parked, Belly tumbled out of the car. She watched as Jeremiah Fisher stumbled out of the house, and ran up to her mom, taking her into a big hug. He then proceeded to do the same to Steven before looking over at Belly.

  "Hi" She laughed, running towards him. "Look who came back all grown up!" He lifted her into the air, spinning around while she clung to his shoulders. "Oh! Put me down." She laughed as Steven called Jeremiah over to him. The boy ran off and Belly was left standing there, looking around the front yard, just hoping that he would be the one she would see next.

  It felt like one of those cheesy moments in a rom-com as the brunet boy appeared in the front yard, looking down to the ground and ruffling his hair. If anyone were to look at the fifteen year old now, they would see the huge heart eyes that adorned her face.

  Her movie moment stopped and shattered to pieces when a girl walked out behind him. Belly immediately noticed the grey zip up around her shoulders and the shirt underneath that had Fisher stitched onto it. Belly's heart clenched and a frown came to her face when the boy wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she looked up to him with a smile only a girl who was in love would look like.

"Belly!" Aly's face lit up when she saw the girl. She grabbed Conrad's hand, from where he had placed it across her shoulders and squeezed it before unwrapping it around her. She ran over to the younger girl and pulled her into a hug, one that was slowly reciprocated.

  "Hey." A close lipped smile adorned the girls face, which made Aly's eyebrow quirk, but didn't speak on it and brushed it off as nothing. Aly let go and ran over to Laurel, who was shocked at the sudden hug, and then Steven who was just as excited to see her as she was to see him. Conrad had made his way back over to her side, always having a part of him touching her for comfort.

"Hey, hey guys. I mean, I-I don't know about you, but I...Well, I-I think it's time for a Belly flop!" Steven looked around at the group of teenagers, before pouncing towards Belly, which made the others follow. Steven grabbed her torso, while Jeremiah grabbed her legs. Conrad, however, had a different idea and scooped Aly up bridal style and looked down at her.

"I think it's time we make a new tradition." He muttered, admiring her features while she laughed, but didn't resist his hold on her. He ran after the other three, making sure not to drop the girl in his arms and to the side of the pool. Steven and Jeremiah began to count down, swinging Belly back and forth. Right as they got to 1, Conrad leaned his head down to be closer to Ali's face. "Ready?" She nodded with a grin, taking a deep breath as the boys let go of the young girl and Conrad leapt into the water.

The two were submerged, both opening their eyes and staring at each other. Aly still had her arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands were gripping the backs of her thighs. The close proximity of their faces made butterflies flutter around in both of their stomachs, Alison's cheeks heating up, but being covered by the blue tint of the water. Her eyes began to sting and her lungs were burning as they shot up out of the water.

  The girl gasped out a laugh, shaking her head back in hopes of pushing the hair that was stuck to her face off. Conrad admired the way her corners of her eyes crinkled as she laughed, and the way her smile lines became more prominent. She was beautiful.

Alison met Conrad's gaze. The two couldn't seem to look away from each other. At least that was until Belly splashed water towards her, Ali flinched backwards and started blinking her eyes rapidly. Conrad's eyebrows furrowed and he turned his head to look at the young girl in the pool. Belly stood there, waist deep in the chlorine with her arms crossed. A glare pointed towards the two. "What?" Conrad asked her, confused on her attitude. The girl scoffed and hoisted herself out of the pool.

  Conrad shrugged and turned back to Ali who was laughing slightly to herself. "What was that for?" Conrad joined her, chuckling and pushing a piece of hair away from her face and behind her ear. "No clue."

"