2. Professor becomes her husband

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The days went well except that kadose period... We become a robot in his class everyday there will be question and answer section if we failed to answer then imposition and have to teach the next topic... Everyday we will check the time table at morning itself for his class... Wednesday is the black days for our class because we have lab class alone with two period totally more than half day he will be with us... Many want to take leave that day but we can't leave for labs...

Moreover before taking leave we have to inform and give a letter to our tutor... If it was fever or something our parents or hostel warden have to inform our tutor... It's really a hell for us...

Now I am standing before his cabin to get a leave for three days...

He comes after his class and looking at me stops before me asks why are standing here don't you have class now...

Sir I am here to meet you and i asked a permission from physics mam...

He nods and asks me to come inside...

Once he sat on his seat first he drink a water then turning to me asks what's the matter...

I forward the letter saying i want three days leave sir...

He frowned and asks three days including Saturday...

No sir... This week Saturday is already leave sir and i am asking leaves for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... i completed...

He looks at me asks that means totally five days... What the occasion Miss. Arora...

My sister's marriage sir... I answered him who in return asks when was that...

Wednesday sir...

Its not your marriage na then why can't you take leave on that day only... He makes me irritated i want to smack him but knowing I am not in a place to do that stands there silently...

He reads the letter then signed on it passed me saying only this time I am allowed don't repeat it again with my brother's marriage or my uncle's marriage...

I nods okey by hiding my anger then left from there... I don't want spoil my mood by thinking about this idiot because i am so excited for marriage... There I will meet many handsome men and i going to meet my lovely cousins... Even though i don't like the one who is going to marry i love my other cousins...

Today evening itself I am leaving to my hometown from there with my family will leave to Hyderabad where the wedding is taking place...

I am going for my tauji's only daughter who is a fashion designer will always show much attitude... She is five years elder to me... Taiji is not less than her will never leave any chance to insult us... They're richy rich type while we're middle class... She is poor at studies while I am topper that's makes her always jealous... When they got know i got seat in this college have to see taiji and her daughter's face... If it was not for my tauji I may ignored this saying i have exam or test... He is just like my father may be more than my father because my father is a strict person while he is joyous...

In my family I have my father Mr. Rajveer Arora who is a farmer and my mother Mrs. Laxmi Arora who is helping my father and I have sweet little sister Diya who is in her higher secondary class... We both are scared of our father even if we want something or other we will plead our mother only... She is the mediator between our father and us... I don't hate my father at the same time I don't love him too... Because he didn't give us a chance to know him or didn't have a time for us like other father do...