Chapter 1: Kindness

TW: Descriptions of abu*e

"AKUYAKU DEKU!" A bunch of kids aged only 6 yelled the hideous name at a curly green haired boy that cowered beneath them.

The leader amongst them, Katsuki Bakugo, came forward. He stared down at the bruised 'Akuyaku Deku' and smirked.

"You can't play with us anymore, Akuyaku Deku!" Bakugo yelled down at the boy, who was now crying.

The green haired boy sobbed, "W-Why, Kacchan?"

"Don't you know?" Bakugo crossed his arms, "My mom said that your dad is the villain Inferno!"

"H-He isn't bad anymore..." Deku tried to explain, his body trembling in fear, "I-I promise."

"YEAH RIGHT! If your dad is a villain, maybe you are one too!" One of the boys behind Bakugo laughed alongside his friends.

"Villain! Akuyaku! Quirkless! Deku!" They all swear at Deku while throwing small rocks and peddles at him. Without any other choice, Deku runs away in tears.

-------------------------------------

"Sniff..." Deku wipes his eyes, but tears just couldn't stop flowing, why did it have to be like this?

"Izuku?" A tall figure crouches down to 'Deku's ' height, he had black curly hair in a small man-bun, scars all over his face, and light green eyes. Deku's father, Hisashi Midoriya, or more well-known as the fire breathing villain, "Inferno."

"What happened? Tell me, Izuku," Hisashi asked with a calming voice to his 6 year old son, unfit for a villain.

"T-They... huk.... they said-" Deku couldn't get his words right, his crying interrupted his sentences and his words were mumbled.

"It's okay, I'll wait," His father smiled and gently patted Deku's head.

"Hmf," Deku mustered up his courage, "Kacchan and the others... they said I was Akuyaku Deku, a-and they said I was a villain, and, quirkless- and, and they said you were bad!"

"Oh- Izuku, dear..." His father grabbed Izuku's shoulders tightly and looked into his eyes, "Know that for as long as you live, that as long as 'heroes' and 'villains' remain in society-"

Izuku looked at his father with somewhat fear in his eyes as he continued, "That there is never a straight forward line nor black and white separating good and evil. Even though others will judge you based on what I am labelled as, know in your heart that you are only yourself, nobody else decides that."

"Do you understand, my son?" Hisashi asked, Izuku nodded frantically in response.

"Remember to be good," He sighed and hugged his son, hoping that Izuku's choices would be different from his own.

-------------------------------------------

3 years later...

"Shoto Todoroki!" A man with a rough and commanding voice shouted the young boy's name in front of him. His hair crimson red and faint blue eyes, he spoke with anger.

"Father, I-" Before Todoroki could continue, the man smacked him aside into a dimly lit room.

"Ugh!" Todoroki groaned, clenching his stomach in pain.

"Why are you still so lacking in your training? Stay locked in your room till you've learned your lesson!" The man ordered.

A frail looking lady with white hair and similar eyes as the man approached the two, "Please, Endeavor, he's only 9-"