𝟥| 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆

CHAPTER THREE:

HIDING FROM A SANDSTORM

THE SUN ON the planet Tatooine was still up in the blue sky, scorching down on the civilians as the sand laid all around on the ground

THE SUN ON the planet Tatooine was still up in the blue sky, scorching down on the civilians as the sand laid all around on the ground. The shops on the planet weren't full of the citizens, only the few people heading inside and outside as they walked around the shops, going to pay for the things they'd need for the day before they'd go back home to their families for the day as the time were in seconds, then turned into minutes, then hours. Still inside the shop owned by the Toydarian junk dealer, the queen of Naboo continued walking around the shop, glancing around at all the things that have been built as Jar Jar touched some more things.

The two nine year old's still sat on the counter together, both speaking to one another as their voices were the only thing that could be heard, other than the struggles escaping past the Gungan's mouth. Y/n listened to the boy she learned his name was Anakin as he spoke about the things Jar Jar was touching, claiming they wouldn't have lasted long if he hadn't been so good at building things when Qui-Gon walked back inside, telling the group it was time to leave as the Toydarian trailed behind him.

"I'm glad to have met you, Anakin." Y/n admits in her small voice as she hops off the counter, running to catch up with her sister.

"I was glad to meet you, too." Anakin calls back.

The dirty blonde watches as the princess reaches up and grabs her sister's hand as Padme had been waiting for her before they exited the shop, following behind the Jedi and R2-D2 with Jar Jar right behind them, leaving Anakin to himself as he thought about the girl his age he was just talking to. After stopping under some shade so Qui-Gon could talk to his Padawan back at the ship, the group continued along the village when the Jedi stopped when he realized that Jar Jar wasn't with them.

Turning around, he caught sight of the Gungan pinned to the ground by a creature, his arms up in defense when the creature raised it's fist. However, the creature stopped when Anakin ventured over, speaking to them. The sisters soon noticed he stopped and followed his gaze, seeing the nine year old boy standing with their friend as they made their way over to them as the creature crawled off.

"Hi." Anakin greets, looking up at the Jedi. "Your buddy here was about to be turned into orange goo. He picked a fight with a Dug, an especially dangerous Dug called Sebulba."

"Mesa haten crunchen. Das da las ting mesa want." Jar Jar states.

"Nevertheless, the boy is right." Qui-Gon agrees. "You were heading into trouble. Thanks, my young friend."

And with that, they turned around to continue around the village when Anakin caught up with them after Jar Jar's protests, insisting that he'd get them something to eat from the stands. After getting some food from a seller that he knew personally, the boy gave one to the Jedi. Qui-Gon takes it, lifting up his shirt-like robe a bit to place it in his pocket, revealing his lightsaber at his side in the process.