Two knights after the same Princess

Jimmy Jr. Pov: I wake up think about the dream I had had last night. Tina and I were in an abandoned warehouse like in Footloose one of my favorite dancing films and as I was dancing Tina started to undress and beckon me over. I'm broken out of thought when my dad barges into my room.

"Aye Jimmy Jr. get up I want to get there before bob so I can make fun of for being late." He says as he closes the door laughing.

I do as my dad says and get dressed in my normal outfit jeans a yellow shirt and my signature vest. My dad is too lazy to get my brothers out of bed so I have to get them. "Andy, Olly get up and get ready." I have to admit I was always a little jealous of my twin brothers they always had someone to lean on when they needed it. I mean I have Zeke but not all the time and sometimes I feel like he tries to steal Tina, Tina and I have kinda been having an on and off readership but she was still mine.

Zeke Pov: I wake up with my step mom shaken me telling me to get up or I'm walken to school. I get up get my signature faded brown shorts and black wife beater tank. I also did something pretty different a sprits of colon cause today was the day I was going to tell Tina how I feel and see if I could get her to date me instead of J Ju. Don't get me wrong J Ju is my best friend but I know I can treat Tina better.

*8:00 At waggstaff In the hall with the belcher siblings

Tina Pov:  "So Tina how are things going between you and Jimmy Jr."  Louise asks her sister as Tina closes her locker.

I don't know there are times when I feel like he doesn't want to date me then there are other times when it feels like I'm the only girl in the world to him.

"Well T I hate to say it but it might be time to pine after a new guy and give up on Jimmy jr.". Louise says patting her sisters shoulder.

You're probably right Louise, if Jimmy Jr. can't see that i'm worth enough to make me his official girlfriend then you're right. I hear the door open and turn around to see Jimmy Jr. walk in and heading toward Louise and I. Louise gave me a look and I knew what I had to do so when he came over I stood tall and waited for him to speak before I said anything.

"Hi Tina." Jimmy jr. said.

Jimmy Jr. I need to talk to you about something I say felling confident that I'm making the right decision.

"Oh. Uh what is it Tina." He says with a worried look on his face .

I hesitate for a second but then I just say it. I'm breaking up with you. I say feeling proud of myself. I walk away with Louise as Jimmy Jr. stands there frozen like a statue.

Jimmy Jr. Pov: "I'm breaking up with you." The words echo in my head I stand there speechless as she just walks away. I'm broken out of my trance when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Aye J Ju what's up with you look like you just saw a ghost or somethin." Zeke says

 I grab him by the wrist and sprint off to the av closet so I could tell him what had just happened before I completely break down.

"Whoa Whoa J Ju who put a kink in your slinky?" Zeke says

We get to the Av closet where I drag him in a lock the door as tears start streaming down my face.

"J Ju what happened?!" Zeke asked

Tina just broke up with me and today I was finally ready to make her my official girlfriend, I took to long she finally got fed up with my bullshit.

Zeke Pov:  "Tina just broke up with me" he said. Once I heard that I just stopped listening thinking it was my chance to get Tina but for now I had comfort him. Hey It's ok there are more girls then just Tina we can find someone for you. "Zeke you don't understand Tina was the only girl I felt like I could be myself around, I wasn't sure if I was ready for a relationship but when I met her I felt like I was free I could talk to her but I didn't know how to show my feelings and now it's too late." He said crying almost hysterically.  Look J Ju I have to get to class so you stay here calm down I'll make an excuse for you and I'll come check on you at lunch. I go out of the room and go to class where Tammy and Jocelyne ask me where Jimmy Jr. was I just told them he was feeling a little sick so he was spending first period in the nurse. They just left it be after that, after class I went to check on him he had stopped crying but now he was just sitting there. I pulled him out so we could get lunch and he just sat there staring at the food.

Jimmy Jr. Pov: (In Mind) I just still can't believe it she broke up with me I really just want to go home. I don't want to be here everything is reminding me of her today was her favorite lunch ; lasagna she loved it.

I look up and see her talking with her sister she seems so happy.

Tina Pov: I still can't believe I finally got myself out of that relationship, I'm really happy actually.

 "I'm glad you got out of there T." Louise said smiling.

Yeah, hey you want to know a secret, I actually kinda started to get feelings for Zeke.

"What?! Tina no way but if we're sharing secrets I think he likes you so maybe give him a try after maybe like a week or so." Louise said.