Friends... maybe more

Louise Pov:

"What?! Tina no way but if we're sharing secrets I think he likes you so maybe give him a try after maybe like a week or so." I said to Tina

I walked away from the lunch table I can't stop thinking about how happy I am for Tina getting away from Jimmy Jr. I keep walking to my locker where I see Rudy, "Hey Rudy Rud."

"Oh, hi Louise. What are you doing?" Rudy asks.

Just coming back from getting Tina out of a toxic relationship with Jimmy Jr.

"Really?! well good for her she deserves so much better.  Actual don't tell Zeke I told you but he actual likes Tina." Rudy says snickering.

(In Mind) OMG! OMG! I was right. I mean I'm always right.

"Um... Louise are you ok, kinda lost you there for a second." Rudy said.

Oh yeah, I'm fine sorry just thinking of something.

"Mm alright well do you want to walk to class with me since we have math together?" Rudy asked

Yeah sure, (in mind) That weird Rudy's never asked to walk to class with me before but it's probably nothing. 

Rudy Pov: (in mind) Ok walking to class that's a good start now I just need to figure out a good time to tell her. I wasn't sure what this feeling was, it was kinda just in the back of my mind after she had kiss me on valentines day but it's started to become more clear that I liked Louise and I wanted to tell her but knowing Louise she would be very weirded out and confused so when the time comes.

Louise Pov: So Rudy what made you want to walk to class together you've never asked me to do this.

"Oh you know were just great friends so I thought I would be nice to walk together." Rudy said

(in mind) Yeah yeah were just friends so why did I feel so happy when he asked me to walk with him to class, could it be... No nope I deferentially don't like-like Rudy and neither does he.

"Hey Louise, LOUISE, you sure you're ok you spaced out again." Rudy said looking kinda concerned for his friends well being.

Huh, Oh yeah fine

We get to class sit down, Mrs. Lavons drowning on and on with the raspiest voice you've ever heard. Though I never really payed attention I felt even more distracted just think about Rudy and I, I mean it's never been something that crossed my mind we are friends and I never thought we would ever be more so why, why when he said friends did I almost feel sad.

"(In distance) Louise, LOUise, LOUISE!" Mrs. Lavons says standing over me.

Huh what?! I say I look around in a daze and see class is over I grab my stuff and go I see Tina and Gene waiting at the front door waiting for me.

Tina Pov: There you are Louise what happen were you about to get detention or something?

"Pthss No I just fell asleep." Louise said. She was acting weird but Ik it would be better to ask her in private and not here.

"Hey, guys when we get home I need your opinions on a new song im working on its called 'Space lazor fart dog'. Gene said

"Yeah I'll help you Gene want to do our homework first?" Louise said laughing historically.

Zeke Pov:  Come on J Ju Tina is already walking home so we won't see her.  I see Jimmy Jr. slumping toward me with his head down. J Ju has just been down since school ended I'm not sure how long this will last but at some point he's got to get over Tina... I hope.

Jimmy Jr. Pov: (in mind) Finally I can go home but I don't want to  possibly see Tina, we always use to walk home together. Ik I always told her we just walked in the same direction but deep down I loved walk home with her. Zeke assured me that Tina was already walking home, on the outside i hope I don't see her but inside I want to see her... no I NEED to see her.

In Bob's Burgers

Linda Pov: Hi Kids, How was school?

"It was actually was a good day I got out of my relationship with Jimmy Jr." Tina said smiling and standing up as straight as she could.

Tina that's great sweety, I'm so proud of you!!! Linda came around the counter to hug her eldest daughter she was so happy cause she had always seen how horrible Jimmy Jr. treated her.

"Yep I helped... No big deal." Louise said sighing triumphantly showing that she was the one to convince Tina to break up with him. Louise doesn't really like showing how she felt but deep down she cared a lot about what people thought of her but also her sister, her and Gene had always been close but Tina's and her bond was a secret.

No ones Pov: After talking to Bob and Linda the kids go upstairs Gene goes to play his caso, Tina goes to write in her journal, and Louise had gone into her room and grabbed her koochie kopie night light and started talking to it. This was her way kinda like Tina and her journal to cope with what happens in her day she sat the staring thinking about what had happened and what she felt about it.

Louise Pov: (looking up at her night light) I mean yeah Rudy is a nice guy but I mean we've been friends for so long there's no way Rudy could like-like me there's absolutely no way.

Louise keeps talking to her night light till shes startled when Tina knocks on her door.

"Mom said it's time for dinner." Tina said

Alright I'll be there in a second, well guess I have to go Kooch.

Louise puts her night light back onto it's spot and closes her door, but in the back of her mind on her way to the kitchen she keeps thinking (In mind ) Rudy doesn't like-like me right... right?