Prologue

Vanessa 'Nessa' Morningstar is the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar and Hippolyta. Klaus and Vanessa originally met in the 1910's and would begin to date. The three of them would travel together and in the 1920's they met Stefan. Klaus was scared when Mikael had found him and Rebekah, and he didn't want to lose her so he compelled her to forget about them.

She was called to Mystic Falls by her best friend Damon to help them stop Klaus from sacrificing Elena. But when she arrived she didn't expect to fall with the Original Hybrid. 

Damon was very protective of his best friend and he considered her as a little sister. He always had a crush on Vanessa when they first met at St. Augustine. He wanted to tell Vanessa how he felt about her but he was in love with Elena, so he brushed it off. 

Everyone told her to be careful of Klaus because of what he was capable of, but she wasn't scared. When the two of them meet Klaus recognizes her.  At first, she wasn't into him but she eventually fell in love with Klaus after he saved her from Mikael. Klaus would then give Vanessa back her memories when the two of them were together. 

Her friends were upset when she began to date Klaus, but at the same time they saw how happy she was. Caroline and Vanessa are very close due to them having various things in common and being an only child. Bonnie and Elena would start out as enemies at first but the two would eventually get close. 

All of the Mikaelson's loved Vanessa because she was the only one Klaus would listen to. She remembered her friendship with Rebekah and they became close again. Kol became a little brother figure to her and Elijah became an older brother figure. After only a year of dating, Klaus proposed to her and she happily accepted. She moved to New Orleans to live with Klaus and the Mikaelson's. 

Vanessa was happy because she thought she was going to live happily ever after, but that would all change. After only 2 years of marriage Vanessa was coming home from visiting her father, Lucifer and when she came inside she saw Klaus having sex with Hayley. Someone she had recently became friends with and was helping her find her past. She angrily threw the ring back at him and packed up her things. 

Vanessa goes back to Mystic Falls and moves back in with the Salvatore brothers. Damon would make sure that she was okay whenever she was down. After about two months of moving back home, Damon's feelings for Vanessa would come back and Vanessa would have a crush on Damon as well. 

The two eventually told each other how they felt and they would start dating. Now Vanessa and Damon are married and she is headmistress of the Salvatore Boarding School. But now the Mikaelson's are back and they are trying to enroll Klaus and Hayley's daughter Hope into their school