Fanfictions || 13

"watt... pad?" aera frowns, clicking on the link that her friend just sent, giving birth to a little untamed curiosity inside aera's head ever since she heard the girls in her class talking about this application where they could read stories about their favourite people. and aera could never miss the chance to check that out, especially after knowing that this place also contains her brothers! now she has every right to check it out.

even mia said it was a great app if someone wanted to try their hands in writing fiction; any kind. however the orange app is more famous for the fanfictions flourishing like wildfire. aera thought of reading as an adventure, this place had her brothers, all the girls and even some boys from her class were on this app. so with a smile painting her tinted lips, she clicked on the 'sign in' button, putting in the e-mail address and then the password, which surprisingly turns out to be wrong, making the girl frown and type in again with more focus this time. but it's still wrong.

she huffs at the screen, keeping the ipad aside and slips down from her bed, her timid steps leading her to her brother's room. "koo? i want help," she knocks on the door, waiting for a response, which never comes, reminding her that he's gone to the agency right now for a recording.

aera changes her destination, knocking on the next door and smiles when taehyung opens the door, appearing like he just woke from one of his deepest slumbers. it doesn't bother the young girl as she enters the room after him and rummages through his desk, finding a pen and a paper before facing him, "can you tell me the password of my e-mail address?"

"your e-mail address? i don't know," taehyung shrugs his shoulders, getting back in the bed and picks up his phone, "why though?"

"i forgot it, and now i need it."

"oh, well is it something related to school?"

"no, just fun stuff and i've to download some games in my ipad," aera says.

"ah okay, you can you use mine then,"

"really?" she chirps with a smile and taehyung nods , writing down the address— which he usually uses for gaming, youtube and stuff like that— and the password on the paper for her.

"don't tell anyone this is mine okay?" he says.

"yeah, i know." she nods, giving him a brief hug and a mumbles a small bye before heading back to her room, happy to have an e-mail address that she can use to get into wattpad.

climbing on her bed, she places a pillow on her lap and the ipad on it, clicking on the 'sign in' button again. this once she enters the e-mail address and the password that taehyung gave her, smiling in happiness when the account is created. she goes to account settings first, changing the username to 'littlekookie' and puts on a picture of cooky for the profile. her adventure takes off when a bunch of book covers are put on display as though it was buffet for her to choose from and start reading her very first book.

however, ignoring that, aera clicks on the little magnifying glass icon and searches the name 'bts'. countless number of books appear on the screen as soon as aera presses the search button, making her lips stretch into a smile with amazement of how popular her oppas are that so many people had written books on them.

aera goes through the names, all sounding fascinating and attractive to her along with the covers, especially some were made with a great effort. as she reads along more and scrolls down further, it comes to her notice that the books are actually based on different members. she clicks on one which has a cover of jungkook's picture from the last concert they had in which he was performing fake love.

"mafia king?" aera frowns, clicking on it and opens the first chapter which is an author's note. skimming through the text roughly and conveniently ignoring the warnings, she scrolls up to the next part, which is actually is the first chapter.