***

Chava, dear readers! I have come to tell you, that I tried something. I wrote a sonamy!boom (ofc it's that universe) oneshot! :3 It's not long, doesn't have any dialogue, but has a lot of feels! :3

   Enjoy! While I go and draw the comic. ^-^ Let me know what you think!

***

   That feeling he has... it started a while after he met her. At first it wasn't noticeable, but after another while the feeling started to grow. He tried to ignore it. He was successful, at first, but once it appeared, it didn't leave him alone. It is hard to ignore now. How his heart would start pounding, squeezing his chest, until he's having trouble breathing. His heart demanding his attention to the feeling. He would sometimes feel his blood flow to his muzzle, turning more and more red. He would avert his eyes from her, so he could calm his heart and breath. If he didn't, he would explode. He would sometimes just observe her, watching how she played volleyball with their team, how she moved her hands while she cooked, and he watched her smile. Once he catches a glimpse of it, he can't turn away. It's so mesmerizing, he would sometimes forget what he was doing. He forgot his surroundings and who is there, and give his focus only to her smile. It happens so often now, he once got interrupted with a ball on his face. They were playing volleyball with their team. They didn't let him live that down for a looong time. After he fell on the sand, he didn't get up for ten minutes, simply because he was embarrassed. And his nose ached. It wasn't really a big deal, he has gotten worse punches on his face before. But she, Amy, worried about him regardless. She has an interesting name. It's different from anyone's on the island. He likes it. He even got her a nickname. He would often call her by it. Ames is her nickname. No one else calls her that. It makes him feel special, like he has some sort of privilege. He hopes it makes her feel special too.

   He knows what that feeling is. He knows.

   But... he doesn't know, if she feels the same. Sure, when they met, she didn't leave him alone for five minutes, always chasing him for a hug or a kiss. But now, she has grown, has matured, she became smarter, even smarter than him. Her fighting skills have improved, her tactical and fast thinking too. He loves to train with her. She tells him her secrets, her secret moves and tactics, even though he sometimes forgets them, because they are too difficult for his brain to process. He likes to move on impulse, on his instincts, always improvising on the way. She sometimes would call him out on that. She would laugh at his lame jokes, sometimes she wouldn't, but he knows she is laughing silently. 'Cuz his jokes are the best. And she knows it. Well, maybe they are not as funny as Comedy Chimp's, but she likes them. He appreciates her for that. He appreciates her for many things. She's awesome, like that. He wonders if he will someday tell her that. When he will.