Early Morning

"Mm-hm."Squid nodded.

"Well well well."The Eldest joked "Getting fancy are we?"

"You have the same thing everyday because you don't nor accept change well because your boyfriend dumped you and you found something you like therefor you know that I make this drink for you everyday and have recognized the taste."Squid Insulted."Idiot."

Gradient gasped and P.J. sat there for a minute then BURST out laughing. Ink lectured Squid but found it funny too. Error just smirked in agreement. Gradient cried loudly, screaming because she was right.

"You should get ready."Ink said."The bus should be here soon."

"OH SHIT!" P.J. exclaimed.

He ran to his room rapidly eating his cereal and slammed the door. Gradient was already dressed because he's weird. Squid Hugged Ink and went to get dressed. She looked at her outfits and chose a white button up shirt with an dark purple argyle vest, a black skirt and White knee high socks. She grabbed her backpack and made herself lunch. Meanwhile P.J. was pestering her while doing the dishes. Gradient was sitting at the table intensely staring still thinking about what his sister said. "LISTEN UP LITTLE SHITS GET YOUR ASSES OUT TO THE BUS NOW." Error Screamed. "Squid I need you to go to the store after school ok, money will be on the table."

"Ok Father."Squid Answered.

She slid on her Black Crocs and ran out the door.