Killjoys

A/N

   Okay so this is pretty new and might be complete shit. Oh well. I try at least.

        -Purple

Lorra

  I sit alone in my room holding a bottle of pills in my hand. I throw them against the wall. My guard knocks on my door asking if I'm okay.

  "YEAH I'M FINE," I yell through the door. My hair was flying all over my face. "YOU CAN GO NOW," I hear his footsteps walk away as he leaves my home. I run up to my closet and grab a backpack and stuff it full of clothes, Vans, and a knife in my hands.

  I find the gates separating us from the outside zones. I run out through a hole in the wall and i don't stop running until I can't see the City anymore. Out of breath and tired I collape on the ground. Not soon after, I hear the sound of an engine.

  "Wait.. what?" I say. The car pulled over and I saw four males get out.

  "Who is she?" A man with an afro asked. "Party?"

  "Lorra?" A man with a biker helmet said to me. "Lorra Parks."

  "Um... maybe?" I say standing up. "If you try to kill me, I will scream so loud."

  "Yep that's you," a man with red hair said taking off his yellow mask. "Party Poison," he says extending his hand to me.

  "I'm Fun Ghoul," a short guy said. "'Sup?"

  "I'm Kobra Kid," the helmet guy said taking off the helmet. "The afro guy is Jet Star,"

  "I am Lorra obviously," I said biting my bottom lip.

  "You need a new name..." Party said. "How about... Hard Death?"

  "Sounds like if Death had a boner," Ghoul said laughing.

  "Killjoy..." I say. They all stopped laughing and looked at me like I have said something crazy. "What?"

  "Where did you here that word?" Kid said.

  "Umm I don't know. I just remembered it. I guess." I said putting my hands in the air. "But still though. Killjoy sounds cool."

  "You can't call yourself Killjoy." Fun said. "We couldn't,"

  "I dunno. It sounds pretty fitting for her," Jet said. "I don't care either way so I say she can,"

  "Yeah there's no rule against it Frank-Fun..." Kid said. They all turned to him with anger.

  "Who's Frank?" I asked.

  "Me." Fun said raising his hand.

  "Everyone in the car. NOW!" Poison said. "It's patrol cars!"