✦ 𝐭𝐰𝐨

'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬

It was autumn when you and Samu first met. It was a magical day for you. The very first time you laid eyes on each other, you immediately felt like he could be someone who would make an impact in your life. From there, your relationship and feelings developed. There was never a chance when you travelled back to the very first day you met just to remind yourself of the magic you once felt while with him, until now when you tried looking back, wondering if he's the same person you met that day. 

It was so easy for him to let go of your hand, and in a heartbeat, you were a stranger and he belonged to someone else.

"Samu!" A man with much sturdier physique pulled Osamu for a hug. He pulled away, his blonde hair setting him apart from his twin. Atsumu.

"Look at you! Did you miss me, huh?" The blonde greeted, teasing his brother. 

"What's with that try-hard accent?" Samu scowled. "You sounded awful just so y'know."

Despite them bickering, your attention shifted to the girl as she approached your direction. Your heart stopped, unprepared on how to interact with her. You didn't even know who exactly she was, what role she played in Samu's life and what happened between the two of them. 

Osamu's eyes snapped sharply at her as she came nearer and all there was in the room, was her and him with you in the background. She went beside Atsumu and the blonde held her hand tight. "Just admit it. Dont'cha miss me and Eri?"

"Eri..."

The two shared a brief glance but it bore a lot of unspoken things.

"Samu..."

Your heart sank. All those times questions kept flooding in instead of answers while you're in his arms finally made sense. The confusion and uneasiness you kept shaking off, it was all in his eyes; right now, as he looked at her with the way he looked at you with that familiar gaze that held so much love and longing. All this time, what you thought was yours now seemed to belong to someone else and here you were just a placeholder for that very person.

Atsumu cut in and quickly followed through. "Oh, so wait, is this Y/N right here? Is she...the one you mentioned in the chat?"

Finally, you came into existence again.

Samu placed a hand at the small of your back and shivers ran down your spine not knowing what to feel about his show of regard. "Yes, this is Y/N."

Eri smiled at you. It was vague smile. A sweet yet bitter one. "Nice to meet ya Y/N."

Before you could even greet back, everyone was called to take a seat as the food would now be served. Atsumu took the lead, sweeping Eri off by the hand and Samu followed not even taking your hand in a hold like you both used to. Your hands curled in nervous fists. He never even casted a single glance at you. 

You wound up in a long table occupied by their batchmates. Atsumu and Eri took the seats in front of you with Tsumu pulling the chair out for his girlfriend. Meanwhile, there was you and that was it as Samu had his laser-like focus on the couple.

"Oh, Eri and Tsumu are here!" One of the girls pointed out while the food was being served. 

"Ahhhh...it's a surprise you ended up with Tsumu..." The red-haired girl reminisced. "We always thought it would be you and Samu."