📱

A blue glue surrounded the girl, making her already unfocused eyes roll back in her head and her hair fly around her like wings. It was over in a split second, the entity popping out of her unceremoniously and swooping out of sight. Andrea stumbled forward a few steps, dizzy and holding her head.

"Ugh...what happened?" Her rare, normal voice spoke, free of the performative intonation she usually had. Out of the shadows, across the clearing, a figure approached.

"Nice to see you here...Davenport." It said with a smirk.

"Man." Scratch commented, swooping up beside her. "Libs' books are really rubbing off on you." She ignored him and stared down the disoriented rich girl.

"Molly?" Andrea looked up suddenly in surprise. Her brows lowered. "Oh. It's you. Come to apologise after breaking my heart?"

"Actu- wait." Molly's dramatic tone left her. "Me apologise-?!"

"-Well it's too late." She waved her hand. "You already lost your chance, so don't even think about trying to grovel for me to give you another."

"I'm not here to grovel, you stuck up-!" Cutting herself off, Molly pressed her palms together over her mouth and took a deep breath. "No. I am calm. I am calm...Andrea, listen-"

The girl purposefully turned away, making sure to flip her dyed hair as she did. Molly held back a frustrated sigh.

"I just want you to call off the hatemob your fans have against me."

A nonchalant "I told them not to harass anyone. You can't legally hold me responsible."

"Oh what, like you don't know what you're doing playing up how sad you are at school!" Scratch snapped, despite her not being able to hear him. Molly placed a hand on his back to calm him.

"Well regardless of what you said that's what's happening. And I'd really like it to stop. So if you could just make a video asking them to cut it out and owning up to kind-of-sort-of-harassing me-" She made sure to say fast and in the way least likely to cause an outburst. "-then we'll be all good. I won't bother you again."

"Hah!" A fake laugh. Andrea turned around and made a 'no way' gesture with her hands. "Not happening. Why would I go and lie to my loyal Fandreas for you? You're not even a brand."

"Well first of all it's not lying." Molly retorted, dryly. One hand had to be occupied holding onto Scratch's tail so he didn't do something she (probably not he) would regret. "You literally kept bothering me to date you when I already said no."

"Well, yeah?" Andrea rolled her eyes like Molly was being ridiculous. "Like my Daddy says- you never get investors on the first try. You gotta really wow them." For a moment, the sour look she'd been wearing cleared and her eyes widened in a look of awe as she threw her arms out in a wide gesture.

"But-" Stuttering for a second, Molly and Scratch looked at each other to confirm they weren't the crazy ones here. "But I'm not an investor??? I'm a person!" Molly blurted out the obvious. "You can't just throw money at the situation and expect me to fall in love with you!" Andrea blinked at her as though she'd said something completely unheard of.

"Of course you can." The blue haired girl tilted her head, matter of factly. "Thats how my parents got together."

For a moment Molly and Scratch were silent and just. Looked at her.

"Anyway," Flipping her hair again, Andrea spoke. "It's not like it matters now. After what you did I think you got what you deserved. Really, all you had to do was take the bracelet. Your mistake. Have a good life or whatever."