What types of Divination

https://polination.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/what-does-the-rcc-teach-about-divination-and-magic/

What types of Divination

~~~The Common Use In Divination.~~~

ASTROLOGY:  is divination using celestial bodies: the sun, moon, planets, and stars.

CARTOMANCY:  is fortune telling using cards such as the Tarot.

CLAIRAUDIENCE:  is "clear hearing" of divinatory information. Parapsychologist generally regard as a form of extrasensory perception.

CLAIRVOYANCE:  is "clear seeing" of divinatory information. Parapsychologist generally regard as a form of extrasensory perception.

CRYSTALLOMANCY : is divination through crystal gazing.

DOWSING or DIVINING RODS: are methods of divination where a forked stick is used to locate water or precious minerals.

NUMEROLOGY : is the numerical interpretation of numbers, dates, and the number value of letters.

OCULOMANCY: is divination from a person's eye.

PALMISTRY : is the broad field of divination and interpretation of the lines and structure of the hand.

PRECOGNITION : in an inner knowledge or sense of future events.

PSYCHOMETRY: is the faculty of gaining impressions from a physical object and its history.

SCIOMANCY: is divination using a spirit guide, a method generally employed by chanelers.

SCRYING: is a general term for divination using a crystal, mirrors, bowls of water, ink, or flames to induce visions.

TASSEOGRAPHY: is the reading of tea leaves that remain in a tea cup once the beverage has been drunk.

~~~The Uncommon Use of Divination~~~

AEROMANCY: divination from the air and sky, particularly concentrating on cloud shapes, comets, and other phenomena not normally visible in the heavens.

ALECTRYOMANCY:  is divination whereby a bird is allowed to pick corn grains from a circle of letters. A variation is to recite letters of the alphabet noting those at which a cock crows.

ALEUROMANCY : is divination using "fortune cookies"; answers to questions are rolled into balls of dough and once baked are chosen at random.

ALOMANCY:  is divination by table salt.

ALPHITOMANCY: uses special cakes that are digestible by persons with a clear conscience but are unpleasant to others.

ANTHROPOMANCY:  is the long-outlawed means of divination by human sacrifice.

APANTOMANCY: is divination through chance meetings with animals (e.g., a black cat), birds, and other creatures. Mexico City is said to have been founded where Aztec soothsayers saw an eagle flying from a cactus carrying a live snake.

ARITHMANCY or ARITHMOMANCY : is an earlier form of NUMEROLOGY where divination is made through numbers and the number value of letters.

ASTRAGLOMANCY or ASTRAGYROMANCY:  is a form of divination by dice where the faces of the dice bear numbers and letters.

AUGURY:  is the general term for the art of divination and is chiefly applied to interpretations of signs and omens.