✏. . . einletung

"when i'm scared, fairy lights are my comfort."

"whenever i feel down, i always switch them on in my bedroom, and i feel so much better."

"i like the little blinking lights, it looks like it's blinking at me, telling me it will be fine."

"and now, here i am, back with the fairy lights again, when i have no one else."

🌙

-ˏˋ fairy lights ˊˎ-

in which a convenience store cashier finds a sniffling mess of what looks like a runaway bride in the midst of the fairy lights surrounding the alleyway, only to end up in a plethora of problems he never thought would experience.

🌙

a jenle fanfiction.

🌙

warnings —

⤿ mature themes and smut

⤿ mentions of domestic abuse

⤿ mentions of suicide and self-harm

🌙

author's notes —

started a new book uwu, i didn't want to cease my writing career (is that the correct word to use...?) after her lmao.

i was in a ship crisis because i couldn't choose which ship to use, my mind went from renle to markle, and i was indecisive on which one to choose...until i saw a jenle book and i was like, fuck it, i'm writing ✨ jenle ✨.

ik the plot sounds boring, but hear me out, it's going to get better i promise 😭😭

also my aesthetic ass went full on hardcore mode for this book, and honestly, i like the more aesthetic layout a lot better, even if it's juat a few subtle changes here and there. and yk me, crack with a lil bit of aesthetic, is my type of thing.

lastly, this book ain't prewritten, so, slow updates are going to be a thing, i'll be alternating her and this book when it comes to updating :')

enjoy uwu <33

🌙

started ; 30/6/2022

finished ; ???

edited ; ???

status ; in-progress

🌙

@iheartsungie, 2022

🌙