Chapter 4

She's so beautiful who sees beautiful in everything.~ Atticus.

▫️Murat Hayder▫️

I sat on the leather chair in my study room with a cigar between my lips. The desk in front of me scattered with papers. Well, more like contracts of my upcoming deals.

My thoughts wandering everywhere else but those papers. They got interrupted by a knock on my door.

It was Khalil, my second in command. Only he had the permission to enter my room.

"Bhai, Dawood had called. He informed that his daughter wants to meet you." he said.

I nodded head and waved my hand to dismiss him.

Interesting. So it means she still doesn't know that it's me who she's gonna marry. If she knew then she wouldn't even consider giving a single thought on it and refused on instant.

I know her.

Yumna, Everything about her is perfect and beautiful. And the only thing that irks me is that she trusts the people blindly. She's too good for this world. The world doesn't deserve her.

I like her, I liked her the moment I laid my eyes on her. But, She hates me and it somehow ignites the fire in me. She challenges me and I love it.

My mafia is one of the biggest in Europe and a few parts of Asia followed by Italian mafia. My father's throne descended on me and I became their leader when I was 24.

I've many rivals but American mafia still tops the list. And Yumna just resides there.

Jason King aka American mafia leader and a devious, sly fox. He's trying to perceive any of my weaknesses to of course use against me. Sadly, I've none.

But still, I can't just take a risk Of her staying there.

There are double crossers and renegades everywhere. Even in my mafia. They might rat out that I keep Yumna's tracks and it might be dangerous for her. Yes whatever she does, wherever she goes, whoever she meets, I know everything.

I might look like a Stalker. But it's for her safety.

And Jason can use that information against me by harming her. He can go to any level to eliminate me even though it may have 0% success rate.

I've given her enough time to stay there because that house means a lot to her. Now it isn't the same. It's more dangerous now.

I've to bring her under my radar, under my safety. By one way or another

"Yumna, time to meet love."

"Prepare for the landing." The Pilot commanded.

I couldn't bring my private jet as it may alarm my other enemies. We don't want any attention now. I can't take any kinds of risks when I'm going to meet her. Her safety is what important right now.

I'm in Pennsylvania right now and it's been a week since Khalil heard from Dawood.

Khalil was already waiting outside the airport with 7 of my men. Only the trusted ones. They were always here to make sure Yumna's security.
They approached me and gave their salutations.

"Let's get going." I commanded. They nodded their heads and shuffled in their respective Rovers.

I took my Black Rolls Royce Phantom and started driving. No drivers for me. I liked driving my own. And my men following me behind.